View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. January 2nd is Approaching

Hey everyone. I'm back with another blog. This one will be quick because I plan on posting three times this week. I'm going to jump right in to this one and throw out a few possibilities for the January 2nd video.

First, this is all pure speculation. I know the website is reporting that the video is supposed to be for Jericho but when reading his tweets, I have to look at other possibilities ...
  2. What the Attitude Era was all about - The Birth

Two Fallen Heroes, The Rise of Anti-Authority, Gang Warfare, Crude Behaviour and downright crazy stuff were just some things that summed up the attitude era.

1997 was a rapidly changing time in wrestling. Suddenly WWF was blown out of the water and was an inferior product to the once corny looking alternative version of WWF for most wrestling fans, WcW. Wrestling began to hurdle towards ...
    Tags: attitude era
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Daniel Bryan DESERVES To Be A WWE World Champion!

I am really happy to be a wrestling fan right now.

Internet fans, especially ROH fans, rejoice! You have TWO top-notch Indy wrestlers as the top two world champions in wrestling TODAY. CM Punk is the WWE champion and he is doing a fine job as one too. Then as a result of a Money In The Bank cash in on Big Show last night at TLC, Daniel Bryan is now, as I am writing of this blog, the ...
  4. Review of all the WWE ppvs of 2011 PART 3.

12. Survivor Series=Instead of facing Zach Ryder, Dolph Ziggler faced off against John Morrison in the opening match of the evening. A fun solid opening match which deserved more time, the crowd however screamed for Zach and were not interested in the match at all. 2 and a half stars. Another Divas rematch was up next between Beth and Eve which was worse then their previous match apart from the ending ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Review of all the WWE ppvs of 2011 PART 2.

7. Money in the Bank (Mitb)= Things kicked off with the Smackdown Mitb match featuring Sheamus, Cody, Kane, Wade, Slater, Bryan and Gabriel as well as Sin Cara. Halfway through the match, Sheamus power bombed Sin Cara through a table, resulting in Sin Cara being stretchered out of the arena. However that did not stop the momentum of this match as it was fast paced and enthralling with numerous high ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WWE PPVs of 2011 Review Pt 1.

In the year 2011, WWE gave us a total of 13 ppvs, some amazing, some good, some average, some awful. Below is my review of all the ppvs of 2011. In this review, I shall only be commenting on the matches, not any backstage segments.

1. Royal Rumble= The 3 matches on the card before the rumble itself was Edge VS Ziggler in a good opening 3 and a half star bout in which Edge prevailed. ...

Updated 12-19-2011 at 01:09 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Daniel Bryan winning the World Heavyweight Championship

Most people are wondering why WWE decided to have Daniel Bryan cash in this Money in the Bank contract at TLC. In my opinion, it's the best decision WWE has made since turning R-Truth heel.

Daniel Bryan says he was gonna cash in the contract at WrestleMania 28 on whoever the champion was at that time. Most likely, a new champion would've been crowned at WM28 and they would've wanted ...
    Tags: daniel bryan
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Booking the TV Title, The Right Way

Ever since Eric Young has held the TV title is has been an absolute JOKE! so I will be writing about the ways that it could be used right

1. History
    Okay, its gone from the Legends Champion to the Global Champion to the TV Champion! Jheeze, how many name changes do you need to 1 title! Here are the TNA stars who have held it so far (in order):

Booker T - He introduced ...

Updated 01-14-2012 at 09:55 AM by Shaz11

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. WWE TLC 2011 Review

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. We're coming off what was in my opinion a really good ppv so without further ado...

Match #1 - U.S. Title - Dolph Ziggler (c.) vs. Zack Ryder
    Ladies and gentlemen Zack Ryder has finally arrived. Say what you want but this man deserves every bit of it and I for one am glad to see him given the opportunity he's fought for the entire ...

Updated 12-19-2011 at 12:34 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. What's next for the World Heavyweight Champion?

We just witnessed Daniel Bryan successfully defending his Smackdown Money in the Bank briefcase, so what is next?

1. What happened at TLC?
    Okay Mark Henry has waited a long 15 years to win a World Champion and he did exact that at Night of Champions against Randy Orton (winning clean) and has been dominant since, but then after a long feud Big Show defeated him thus winning the ...

Updated 12-18-2011 at 11:42 PM by Shaz11

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.