View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. WWE have so much Trouble Getting new Talent

I'm highly doubting I'm the only one to notice this, but the WWE are having real trouble getting new young talent over on their way to the main event. People like Sheamus, Wade Barrett and Drew McIntrye were all pushed massively upon their debut, but all had the rug pulled from under them. People like Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler and even Cody Rhodes are not getting the reaction from the crowd that ...

Updated 01-19-2012 at 11:20 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. An Updated Wrestlemania 28 Card

Greetings Everyone,
    A few days ago, I came up with a draft on how I would book "The Granddaddy Of Them All" Wrestlemania XXVIII. On this and other websites, I've seen them all: The Decent, The Bad, and The Russo. Here is an updated version of how I would book Wrestlemania XXVIII.
    (Keep In Mond This Is Only A Draft)

Ringside Commentators: Jim Ross, Jerry "The ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Top 5 Heat Drawers in the WWE

Hey guys Knox here, hope all is well. I'm writing this blog because the WWE is in a pretty rough position when it comes to heat drawers and I really must speak on it you all don't mind. Bare with me. The issue here is that the main heel superstars are not drawing heat and the wrong people are drawing heat. Read my top 5 list and the reasons why I feel this way.

Top 5 Current Heat Drawers ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. ECW - wrestling at its best

ECW probably was the best company ever for wrestling, had amazing talents, naming a few Raven, Sabu, RvD etc the list can go on.
    First memory of wrestling was seeing the debut of raven in 1995 and ever since then, he has been my favorite wrestler, outstanding competitor and sell great! i don't believe i watched one match off his in ECW and found it boring or uninteresting

The ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WWE - Death of the Divas...

We are gathered here today to celebrate the life of the WWE Divas and mourn our loss…

…This isn’t a funeral is it?

Well, not yet, at least…

I appreciate the title for this is somewhat obscure, but beating around the bush is something I’m not a big fan of. Bluntly, the Divas competition in the WWE is dead.

I’d like to point out how the ...

Updated 01-19-2012 at 10:46 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Last 10 WrestleMania's - The Epic, One time Only Matches 3

The 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania was an alright PPV but it didn't live up to expectations. However, the show will forever be known as the first encounter between Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker at Mania. it was their first official meeting since being the ...

Updated 01-18-2012 at 07:29 PM by The Next Big Thing

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Last 10 WrestleMania's - The Epic, One time Only Matches 2

WrestleMania 22
    was a decent "Big Time" feeling PPV. The one time and only match on this occasion was the Edge v Mick Foley hardcore match. This was Edge's first big match WM singles moment, as he and the long departed Mick Foley stole the show among the vast hardcore ...

Updated 03-08-2012 at 07:59 PM by The Next Big Thing

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Last 10 WrestleMania's - The Epic, One time Only Matches 1

WrestleMania 17 broke new ground for what Mania has turned into, packed big seater arena, completely original and bigger than life stage, use of music out by actual bands and taking the overall visual of mania into new grounds. And of course, the event had more impact than ever before. WrestleMania X-Seven was the greatest WrestleMania of all time, forcing Vince McMahon & co to live up ...

Updated 03-08-2012 at 07:54 PM by The Next Big Thing

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. That Wrestling Blog: Bringing back the Cruiserweight Championship!

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. Like the new blog name? Anyway, in a couple of blogs I've mentioned the fact that WWE should revive the Cruiserweight Championship, and many people have both agreed and been saying it longer than myself. There's the argument that they’ve tarnished any legacy it had, especially with Hornswoggle, but that doesn't mean it can't return and be better than ...
  10. Reflections on the WWE: Where to Go From Here

I am a big fan of the WWE. Am I one of those people who think they can never do wrong? No. The WWE drops the ball often, but they most of the time find ways to make up for it. Lately, I've enjoyed what I've seen on Raw. I know a lot of people in recent weeks have complained about large parts of Raw, but I'm not one of those. I prefer to look at the positives rather than the negatives. That doesn't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.