View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. What's Best for Business: Predicting WWE Night of Champions 2013

Another month and another WWE PPV comes. The card looks okay, but only two feuds have gotten significant time on Monday nights. Unlike other mid card matches that do get time. With a tag title match that got thrown together last minute and a US Title match that I totally forgot was here, this seems like it might be one of the worst PPV's of 2013 so far. Anyway, let's get right to the predictions. ...
    Categories
    User News
  2. Night of Champions Predictions

It has been a slow week in the blogging world on this site so I thought I would do a predictions blog. Truthfully, I am not overly confident on these predictions which makes me more interested than usual for this PPV. I can really see almost every match on the card going either way. Regardless, here is what I am guessing will happen...

1. Bryan vs. Orton -
    Regardless of how this match ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WWE Raw 9-9-13 Hits and Misses

Overall Score: 4

Overview: Originally I wasn't going to post this blog because Raw was just bad, but I do it every week so what the hell. This week was just bland and forgettable. No feuds got advanced except for Bryan-Orton and it did nothing to sell me on Night of Champions. With this being the first Raw to go head to head against Monday Night Football, it isn't a surprise ...
  4. My view: Sting & Kurt Angle's last matches

2 Hall of Famers who are still active wrestlers who are not getting any younger. All the teases Kurt & especially Sting has been making about possibly wanting to have their final matches in WWE. I was thinking, who should they have their final matches with in both TNA & WWE. Will they put over talent or should they? Should they win their final matches? Should they put over younger talent? ...

Updated 09-11-2013 at 10:27 AM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  5. Re-casting Total Divas for a possible Season 2

Total Divas has proven to be a semi-successful "reality" program that is actually targeting the fanbase of celebrity network E!. They have extended the first season to 14 total episodes, but whether E! decides to renew the show for a second season for next year is still up in the air. If so, here is some changes to the cast that WWE & E! should consider:

Divas that should

Updated 09-09-2013 at 11:17 AM by Glue

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Breaking Kayfabe - The Lost Art of Professional Wrestling

Hi all, I am a 20+ year avid fan of professional wrestling and a reader of this website for a couple of years now. This is my first blog so bear with me as I am not as knowledgeable as most. In fact, I love reading posts and comments and learning new facts about professional wrestling throughout history. I check youtube videos and have read books of some great moments that I never had a chance to ...
  7. WWE Raw 9-2-13 Hits and Misses

Overall Score: 5.5

Overview

This weeks Raw wasn't bad, but it was no means great. I'd say maybe just average. The only storyline that got any attention was the new corporation. Heyman was barely shown on TV and Punk just gave a generic 'I'm pissed off' speech. The World Title feud wasn't properly handled this week, and no mid card titles got attention. With that said, let's ...
  8. Superstar Chris Sabin: "shocked the wrestling world by winning the TNA world title"

I know a lot of folks will quickly slam me for having Chris Sabin labeled "superstar". Cut me some slack here, this series is to talk about wrestlers and would like for readers to show Sabin a little bit more respect as well. Why Chris Sabin of all people? Well I'm not only a WWE fan, but I'm a fan of TNA even though the comments I have given on recent product hasn't been all that great. ...

Updated 09-09-2013 at 01:05 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  9. How the Corporation, Part Deux storyline is helping the WWE?

With two of the WWE's most popular faces, John Cena and Sheamus reeling from their injuries, the WWE has been scrambling to come up with some fantastic storylines as it goes head-to-head with ESPN's Monday Night NFL beginning on Monday, September 9th.

What the WWE came up with was one of the most entertaining storylines when Triple H shocked the WWE Universe by Pedigreeing Daniel Bryan ...

Updated 09-03-2013 at 12:25 AM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. WWE's Fault with Darren Young.

Darren Young is one half of the Prime Time Players, a heal tag team that would do the job every week. Then one day from the airport from TMZ, Darren Young announced that he was a homosexual. Then everything changed. The entire tag team turned face. Fine. Darren Young's fist singles victory was against Antonio Cesaro. That is where I cross the line. I felt like WWE has really treated this the wrong ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.