View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 5 perfectly reasonable ways John Laurinaitis can mess with John Cena

With our favourite douchebag General Manager victorious at Over The Limit and thus firmly in control of RAW and Smackdown, the sky is seemingly the limit.

But what made "Big Johnny" so enjoyable was that his heelish behaviour was underhanded and cloaked in a veil of well meaning incompetence. He would always have plausible denial for his dastardly actions.

I think ...
  2. Blog Wars 21: Top 5 Cruiserweights Part 2

Welcome back to part 2. The first 2 lists were amazing so let's see if the next 2 are just as good. Remember to VOTE AT THE BOTTOM.

pauadrian

5 Billy kidman

Billy Kidman was the embodiment of the cruiserweight division at its time, when you think of a cruiserweight you think about somebody like ...

Updated 05-26-2012 at 08:20 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blog Wars 21: Top 5 Cruiserweights Part 1 (MUST READ)

Welcome to the greatest episode in BLOG WAR's history! Tonight I have gotten 4 great bloggers together to take part in the 21st episode spectacular. Giddy was unable to find time so he could not take part thus giving up his title. The four users competing will be Dr. Death, the first champion, Destruction, another former champion, bearkg88, writer of WBC, and pauadrian, another former champ. Destruction ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Damien Sandow

I love a good heel. the arrogance, the cowardly nature, always taking the easy way out well being completely oblivious to their own arrogance and cowardly ways. A heel that truly believes they are benefiting the audience with their words and actions. truly feeling they are right and that they should be loved.

I feel that Damien Sandow is a great example of this and I really have enjoyed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WWE in Brazil: Fans and faith

Hi there, everyone! MissingNO appearing for the first (and probably only) time. I decided to do this blog after returning home from Sao Paulo, back from the controversial house show where the fan favorite Jericho got his suspension (If you haven't heard about it yet, there are lots of headlines, be sure to check!). Before you group me together with all the Brazilian Jericho haters that surfaced after ...

Updated 05-26-2012 at 12:01 PM by Missing NO

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. The WWE: A New Writer's Views

Where does WWE sit? With old fans? New fans? Outsiders who do not watch? That is what I hope to discuss in this and many more essays or “blogs”. I am more of a pen and paper guy. I have never submitted a blog to any website. I rarely even comment on blogs or other people’s comments for that matter. But lately, after reading blogs from this and many other websites, I have ...

Updated 05-26-2012 at 01:34 PM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Top 5 Chris Jericho Matches

With all the Flag talk about Chris Jericho and the 30 day suspension, I decided to count down Jericho's best matches.

This isn't The Greatest Jericho Moments, This is the Best Matches of Chris Jericho. I will not include Matches from Japan, I'm Also not including tag matches. So enough with the time wasting explanation, I will get to the list.

Updated 05-25-2012 at 11:28 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. WWE 24/7 ondemand OMG Moments Review

This is the review of the OMG moments section of the May WWE 24/7 Ondemand programing.

WHC Battle Royal: Smackdown 2006.

This is a Battle Royal to determine the New World Heavyweight Champion on Smackdown since it was Vacated by Batistia after suffering injuries by Mark Henry....We join the Battle Royal in progress as the last Suprise Entrant makes his way to the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Leaving A Legacy

What is up everybody!? So, I am taking the time to write just a random blog. I will be honest, there is an overtly blatant side I am taking in this topic, and it just mere thoughts and ideas that have gone through my head. I'm writing this, in hopes to stir conversation. Here is the thing with wrestling. It's rich history is something we as fans will always talk about. Whether it be Hulk Hogan's rise ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The Jericho Situation

The breaking news of Jerichos suspension is both unfortunate for the WWE and sad for us fans. Although the desecration of any nations flag should be considered the most offensive cheap heat a wrestler can get lets put this into a bit of perspective. From the footage I’ve seen of the event Jericho grabs the flag from Punk, crumples it up and then kicks it out of the ring. When you compare that ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.