View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Top 5 Steve Austin Matches

Every where I go on the Internet people are comparing Stone Cold Steve Austin to Hulk Hogan. Saying thins like "They weren't Great Wrestlers and didn't have Great matches but they made up for it with Charisma". People always type cast Austin as a 1 trick pony or a Guy with a great character, I say BULLSHIT to that... I even heard someone on a wrestling internet show say that The Rock and ...

Updated 05-27-2012 at 10:46 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 5 Ways TNA Could Ruin Impact Going Live

Next Thursday TNA Impact takes its weekly show live at 8 PM. While this is definitely a good thing and many positives can come from this show I wanted to make a list of decisions they could make to screw it up.

5. Sting winning the TNA World Title-Sting is returning in the first match of the night against champion Bobby Roode. Roode just became the longest reigning champion ever in TNA ...

Updated 05-29-2012 at 01:48 AM by JohnnyV123

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WWE's master of the mic list...

Quote Originally Posted by monctonvike View Post
    IMO jbl way lower . Santino and the Miz might belong on there someday I am not sure they belong there today. Also I am not sure what spot, but CM PuNK and Hogan should both be higher.
    Any list of allegedly greatest talkers that does not include Bruno Sammartino (which smells of pettiness) has zero credibility, never mind debating the positioning of those on it.

And, BTW, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Evaluating the Top 25 Mic Men List

There is a lot of attention to Roddy Piper not being #1 on the list. But...he is #2...ALL TIME! And he is #2 behind the greatest most popular superstar (arguably) in WWE history, Stone Cold Steve Austin. That's pretty good. Would I put Piper as #1 all time...hell yeah. But, I'm not sure it warrants severe complaining that he is #2 behind Austin.

Paul Heyman and Bobby Heenan are way ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Top 5: Who should return to WWE Today?

I decided to start a series of posts call Top 5. Today I'm going to name 5 people who should return to wwe.
    5. Batista

Batista is one of the most remembered stars in WWE. He was a great superstar. If Batista was to return to WWE, I could see him easily being a champion.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. What if? (Bruiser Brody)

Bruiser Brody died on July 18, 1988 due to a stab wound given to him by Jose Gonzales (Invader 1) while wrestling an event for World Wrestling Council (A promotion started by Carlos Colón, father of Carlito and Primo. Uncle to Epico). Brody bled to death on an operating table in Puerto Rico. Jose Gonzalez was acquitted on all counts of the crime after Colon testified on his behalf. No American ...
  7. Rock Returns!.....In 2013?

This is my second post here on the website. We all received news that The Great One MIGHT be returning in 2013. Just to clear up, I'm here to bash the Rock by all means. I am thankful for his past run with the company. Was it what I wanted? No, it served its purpose. I don't see Rock absent until 2013 but if he is then that means the door is open wider for the likes of Punk, Cody, Sheamus, Del Rio, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. WWE Classics OnDemand The Monday Night Wars Review 5/12/17

We Start Off with the RAW IS WAR intro.

Segment #1: Hart Foundation Opening Promo
    The entire Hart Foundation come out with the leader Bret being Wheeled out in a Wheel Chair (Bret Hart was Awesome in his Wheel Chair Heel Act).... Bret Hart talks about how he would take these men (The Hart ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Top 10 moments in No Way Out history!!

Heading into the No Way Out ppv, no one is talking about the history of No Way Out which saw a lot of great moments. Glad to see its return. Point of this blog is to look back at some of the Biggest moments in No Way Out history.

1.Stone Cold's return 2003-I know some may think this is lame to be the #1 moment, but this was his return from taking his ball and going home. Almost gone a
  10. My Dream Champions of WWE Today

These are the people that I think deserve to be champions. I based this on their in-ring ability, status (popular or not), their mic skills, and I also think back to when these people did hold these championships and thought if they were good the the championships or not. Here it is:

WWE Champion: The Miz
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.