View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The differences between Goldberg & Ryback

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. Just wanted to talk about the whole Ryback, Goldberg ordeal. As a huge fan of Ryback, this interests me because while I was never and I mean NEVER a fan of Goldberg, he actually is miles ahead of Ryback and I'll tell you why.

Difference #1: Crowd Reaction
    I won't call this the PG Era because they've been getting edgier on their product but ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. TNA 10: Top Ten Moments

TNA 10: Top 10 moments
    In this blog I will be counting down my top ten moments in TNA history, I believe myself to be fan of both WWE and TNA and more importantly professional wrestling as whole. I proudly say I have watched TNA since the first PPV from Huntsville, Alabama (mainly because it was on free television here in the UK). I stopped watching a few times but always kept up on the storylines. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Yes? Yes? Yes? The Raw Review

This week’s Raw can best be described as nothing more than a knockout.

Everyone knew ‘the boss’, Mr. McMahon was coming back to evaluate Johnny Ace’s job performance this Monday night. More importantly, everyone knew Ace would not be fired. It just didn’t make sense on a variety of levels.

Level one – with no Johnny, Big Show versus John Cena at No Way ...
    Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Abdominal Stretch: Now Way Out is Next

Hey Wrestling Fans from everywhere, and wherever. The Saviour here with another edition of The Abdominal Stretch. There’s quite a few hot topics going on and I’ll also throw in a mini Raw review. So, settle in and enjoy the ride.

Without further adieu…

WWE’S Depleted Roster

It’s been too long since someone has gotten a chance ...
  5. Slammiversary: Was It Worth It?

What is up everybody? Now I know this isn't one of my normal WBC's or Uncookeds, but last night I did something that I normally don't do, I bought a PPV. Normally I only get 2 or 3 PPV's a year. Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, and Wrestlemania. Sometimes Summerslam depending on the card, but not always. I normally NEVER get a TNA PPV. I either just read results or download the PPV the next day. With ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. my NO WAY OUT predictions. nwo

NO WAY OUT predictions

Steel cage match-john cena & Big show
    i know people are not excited about this match but i think that it can give us something to work with and it wont be that bad to watch. But even though im a big cena fan i think some how big show will snatch the victory.

World championship match- Sheamus & Alberto Del Rio?
    i heard about ADR ...

Updated 06-11-2012 at 03:17 AM by wweaus

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  7. RAW needs to lift its game

i watch raw and smackdown every single week and im a very big fan.
    But what really disapionts me is the quality in matches. i know that they cant go ppv quality on the shows but they can give us better matches then cena vs cole or brodus clay squishing opponents in 5 seconds.

i think that they can at least give the superstars 5 or 6 minutes to produce somthing better than an 1 ...

Updated 06-10-2012 at 11:05 PM by wweaus

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  8. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - 1000th Monday Night RAW First Hour

[B]HEY EVERYONE. I'M BACK WITH MY IDEA ON WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON THE 1000TH EPISODE OF MONDAY NIGHT RAW. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY.[/B]

Show opener: A vignette at the start on the history of Monday Night RAW since its beginning in 1993. Highlights with Superstars like Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Razor Ramon, Yokozuna and then eventually The Rock, Stone Cold, Kane, Mankind, Triple H and lastly, ...

Updated 06-10-2012 at 08:07 PM by ozfan

Tags: 1000th raw
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. What TNA is doing right and what WWE is doing wrong.

Simple. How they use the female talent.

I say female talent because both company's have a lot of talent, but are using it in completely different ways.

TNA exceeds on how brilliant they use the knockouts. They give them around 8-14 minutes every week on Impact, including promos, backstage segments and good long plus a VARIETY of matches. They combine beauty with talent, ...
    Tags: divas, feud, knockouts, tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. T-Hughes35 Presents: The Inaugural TNA Hall Of Fame Class

Greetings everybody,

With TNA Slammiversary being tonight, there will also be an announcement on who be the first inducted in the inaugural class of TNA's Hall Of Fame. In honor of the occasion, I am going to give you a list of six men whom I believe should complete the inaugural class of TNA's Hall Of Fame.

01: Jerry Jarrett - One of the co-founders of the organization. ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.