View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Do WWE Need a 3rd Brand

Hi @RealBlogger here with my first ever blog please forgive me for any mistakes.So lets get to the bread and butter of this blog. As you can see from the title the topic if this blog is Do WWE need a 3rd Brand?. My Answer? HELL YEAH!

WHY?
    Simple people arent getting used. I mean all the usual suspects are here Reks,Hawkins,Trent even Ryder they pushed him for abit and now his back ...

Updated 08-06-2012 at 12:30 PM by Frank

Tags: 3rdbrand, ecw, fcw, midcard, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Why a Tag Team Division is Needed

In my previous entry I discussed why a successfully promoted tag team division is no longer found in pro-wrestling today - the WWE in particular. I posited that tag teams, and having a tag team division can, does and will act as cornerstones to power blocks in locker room politics when it comes to booking. Consequently, the McMahon family has no use for them any longer as they have taken a "why-ferment-a-faction-that-may-question-your-absolute-authority ...
  3. SSlam '12 - Predictions and Wishful Thinking

Hello EWN members!, Before I start this subject, I'd like to say congratulations to Tommy Thunder for smashing me in the Blog Wars Olympics. Nice job bro. Now on to my subject - SummerSlam 2012 has alot of potential to be the PPV of the year, (if WWE handles it properly), with the current line up of matches, and some soon to be added matches (I Hope and Dream). Agree or disagree, this blog is going ...

Updated 08-04-2012 at 04:19 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Road to WrestleMania: WRESTLEMANIA 29

Hey everyone. I am back with the final part of my Road to WrestleMania posts. At last, I will share with you my predictions on the WrestleMania side. I hope you all enjoy.

[CENTER][SIZE=4][B][U]WRESTLEMANIA 29 [/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [B]Eight Man Tag Team match
    Kane, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth and Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio, Wade Barrett and Daniel Bryan [/B] ...

Updated 08-04-2012 at 09:03 PM by ozfan

Tags: wrestlemania
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. The 7/30 RAW Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

I have not done a blog in forever and I wanted to do something different this time around. So, as a weekly thing, I am going to give my thoughts on the RAW segments and how they did in the ratings. So sit back and enjoy the read.

The July 30th WWE RAW did a 3.09 cable rating with 4.50 million viewers. The three hours came in at 2.79, 3.21 and 3.25. Apparently, people have a hard time ...

Updated 08-04-2012 at 11:08 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 (So I can put the name of my series in the title)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  6. Sudden Impact: Let's Try This Again

Hey Wrestling Fans. The Saviour here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA.

I don't know what happened last week, but my Sudden Impact report didn't get posted on the blog board. Let's hope for a different result this time.

On a quick note about last week's Impact. It was a decent show. The way I see it, with Raw 1000, TNA could do whatever they had ...
  7. WBC Series #11: State of the WWE

What is up guys! time for another edition of WBC! This time, the topic is the state of the WWE! We are having the champ, Renevious, defend his title against a blogger here on EWN, The Great One! Let's take a look at the champs blog first!

Renevious

What's up ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Summerslam - Is a Big Show win feasible?

Big Show. 'The Worlds Largest Athlete'. One of the most decorated superstars of all time. However he's only competed at 4 Summerslam ppv's. This is how Big Show's Summerslam timeline reads:

1. Summerslam 1999 - Undertaker & Big Show vs Kane & X-Pac in a WWE World Tag team title match.
    2. Summerslam 2006 - Big Show vs Sabu in an ECW World Title match.
    3. Summerslam 2009 -

Updated 08-04-2012 at 04:15 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Speculation on The Beautiful People

The most important question asked here is, why did they leave TNA? Despite TNA struggling to become as big as the WWE, TNA still has a show aired weekly on national TV. Although the pay is fair to most of
    their homegeown talent, many of them choose to stay in TNA because they're afraid that the WWE doesn't want them, such as with guys like Samoa Joe and Christopher Daniels. Except, no matter ...

Updated 08-06-2012 at 04:41 PM by Glue

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. WBC Top 5 Series #13: Top 5 Summerslam PPV's Part 2

Akbar

5. SummerSlam 1997
    Mankind vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley (Cage match)
    Goldust vs. Brian Pillman
    Legion of Doom vs. GodwinnsBritish Bulldog vs. Ken Shamrock (European Title)Los Boricuas vs. D.O.A.
    Steve Austin vs. Owen Hart (Intercontinental Title)
    Bret Hart vs. Undertaker (WWF World

Updated 08-02-2012 at 03:24 PM by bearkg88

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.