View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. How to Produce and Direct an episode of RAW

I have zero experience producing, directing or promoting a product that consists of a professional wrestling TV program. That said - I have to seriously question whether or not anyone working for the WWE who does produce & direct these RAW shows has anymore experience than I do.

I will admit that I only watched the first 10 mins. of RAW and the last 15 mins... So I can't speak ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWE Promo's: Attitude Era

What makes a good WWE promo video. Simple, 1. Drama by the bucketfull, 2. Music Selection, and 3. creative technique. Add in the secret ingredient, make even the non plussed fan completely excited to see the match.

I'm looking forward to my first blog. I like doing lists. I like them a lot. My favourite thing about WWE is definitely promo vid's, hell, I'm doing a film editing course and ...
  3. WWE: Missed Opportunities Segment 2

Hello everybody, hope all is well. I am bringing you segement 2 of this blog series. Now I wanted to do something fresh and not just relate this one alot to my last one on tag teams. So I am going to do Missed Opportunities dealing with the United States Championship. Here we go:

Alex Riley
    When Alex Riley finally turned on the Miz, nearly everyone jumped on this guy's bandwagon.

Updated 09-03-2012 at 06:58 PM by Cross

Tags: us title
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. The Way I See It - Why Team 3D Should Stay in TNA

I have another TNA oriented blog for all of you to enjoy! This week, I'm going to touch on why I think Bully Ray and Devon should stay in TNA wrestling. I hope you guys enjoy!

-----

As far as I know, Team 3D has yet to renew their contracts with TNA. If they have already renewed, then this blog is meaningless. If they haven't, they need to sit back and consider the situation ...
  5. Silly Brit: WWE 50 Greatest Finishers DVD Review

Hey there!

Apologies for the lack of blog or general activity, I was making my way back from Tulsa, Oklahoma on a long holiday back to sunny old England and then back off to Devon! Been busy but I'm here. And rather angry it might be said.

WWE released the kinda-anticipated 'WWE 50 Greatest Finishing Moves' DVD: a collection of the best finishers, as voted for ...
  6. How to Regain a Loyal Fan - Pt X

Raw is now 3 hours each week. Unfortunately it has more time spent in commercial break than it does on action in the ring. The thing that gets me is that I don’t understand how people can still call WWE a “wrestling program”. To me, WWE (minus NXT and FCW) is what I have been trying to distance myself from for the majority of my wrestling fandom; A Male Soap Opera. I love the, to quote Shane Douglas, ...
  7. WWE RAW 8/27 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Attachment 2996

Apologies for missing the previous ratings breakdown but I promise I will try to get these out to you more. But enough of that, you want NUMBERS and OPINIONS. So here it is. Enjoy.

The August 27th WWE RAW did a 3.1 rating with 4.48 million viewers.

No ratings for the opening segment involving CM Punk and Jerry The King Lawler. Personally, ...
  8. Sudden Impact: BFG Series Starting to Wind Down

Hey wrestling fans, DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, the real wrestling show.

The first thing I'd like to address is my failure to mention the return of Hollywood Hogan last week. It was a pretty big deal. I think I found it a bit forgettable because of the way it was presented. I would much rather have had him return as Hollywood, with ...

Updated 08-31-2012 at 09:36 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Night of Champions 2012 Predictions

Hey everyone. I am back with another prediction for you all. This time, it is the upcoming WWE PPV, Night of Champions. I hope you all enjoy.[B]

PRE-SHOW Match[/B]
    [B]Sin Cara vs. Cody Rhodes [/B]
    Rhodes tries to take off the mask of Sin Cara but Cara counters it into a Pele Kick. He goes for the Hurricanrana Facebuster but Rhodes hangs him up on the rope. He goes for the ...
  10. Speculation on The Beautiful People (Continued)

I'm back.

And I know. I didn't want to make a second post about them, but there seemed to be so much that went on in such a short amount of time. I feel that I could jinx it all and a big swerve could happen as soon as I send this, but this all seems pretty unusual. Lauren, Jamie, if some fan happens to lead you here, please disregard and do not respond in any way if you want your motives ...

Updated 09-02-2012 at 07:02 PM by Glue

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.