View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. A return to Wrestlemania moments

Hi, I'm sure we all saw WM 28 and like after each WM there are alot of opinion about how it all went down. some are angry some are content others are blown away! but i know this years WM was a return to the WM moments for sure i know once youve read this you might think im totally wrong about a few or alot of things but bare with me as ill point out how instead of just complaining abotu "what ...

Updated 04-02-2012 at 09:09 AM by gumball

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. How to regain a loyal fan

Seeing as how this is the first time I have blogged about ANYTHING, I figured I would make my first blog about something I have been passionate about for years. I am a loyal fan to the Wrestling Industry. I depict my view this way because I am not simply about wrestling from the view of living in the past eras, nor do I agree with calling things “brands”. I simply enjoy wrestling. From ...
  3. Wrestlemania Recap: Very Little Good, A Whole Lotta Bad

Hello wrestling fans…or if you’re like me after this Wrestlemania, former wrestling fans. The Saviour here with a special Wrestlemania Recap blog. This is going to be short, sweet, and very much to the point. It had some good, and a whole lot of bad. But instead of wasting everyone’s time, the way Wresltemania did, let me jump right in.

Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan
  4. Thoughts on WM 28 Match-Card and Build Up

Hey guys. The day has finally arrived and i haven't even posted a single blog on WM28, because I procasted on it. So I thought I would do something basic and just give my thoughts on the WM build up and match card.

Randy Orton vs Kane
    Believe it or not, I predicted this match will happen (to myself). I do remember last summer when they had a match and Kane shaking Orton's hand. ...
  5. Kane: The Devils Favourite On/Off Demon

Hey guys, this is the first ever blog I've posted on any wrestling forum of any kind, so i apologise if it's bad plus i wanted to steer away from all the wrestlemania posts But anyway.

Glenn Jacobs better known as Kane has had quite a career, but he has had nowhere near the career he could have had.

The Monsters Early Days

The Kane character made his debut diving

Updated 04-01-2012 at 02:23 PM by MrzigglesFTW!

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. A Pre-WrestleMania Prediction

Now I don't have much time on my hands, so I'm gonna make this quick. Wazzup guys it's me Mike here once again with another blog. Now WrestleMania is today and I will make a short blog on who I predict will win followed by a brief summary of why I think so. Let's get started!

Triple Threat Tag Team Match The Usos
    I honestly don't care who wins but I am pretty sure that Epico ...
  7. WrestleMania 28 - TheShockMaster!

Figured I'd jot down a few points on what I think will happen at Wrestlemania. By the way... I think it's appalling that WWE aren't showing the tag team title match on TV.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson vs. John Cena
    My original thought was that Miz would interfere, but given the recent news about Batista and Brock Lesnar, I'm predicting that Brock will interfere with the match. ...

Updated 04-01-2012 at 10:36 AM by TheShockMaster

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. An Abdominal Stretch Special: Final Wrestlemania Thoughts

Welcome everybody to THE DAY. It's here. It's April 1st. It's Wrestlemania XXVII. Now for a lot of people, this is a very exciting day. For some, it's going to be more fun pulling April Fool's jokes on your friends. But this is a special edition of The Abdominal Stretch that's going to focus solely on today.

Earlier this week, I posted my "Not Your Typical" WM predictions, ...
  9. T-Hughes35's WrestleMania XXVIII WrestleMania Picks

Greetings www.ewrestlingnews.com community.*
    We're on the homestretch to The biggest Pay-Per-View of 2012, and it's time that your's truly gives you his picks for professional wrestling's version of the Super Bowl.

How This Is Going To Work:
    I'm going to give you all eight matches on the card, in the order that I think it should happen, and who I think will win, should ...
  10. 5 most boring WWE stars today

Hey guys, first time blogger so let me know how I do. Talking with some buddies about who the best in WWE are got me to thinking, who are the most boring superstars out there right now.

Before i get hated on for using top talent I just want to say I made this list out of guys who are receiving decent pushes, comment on what you think of my opinions and other guys who you think are currently ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.