View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Lesnar: Taping the leaks of the dam.

Woo! LESNAR! YAY! Doesn't it feel great to say his name? Isn't it great to see him on TV again!? Dagger-Chest! On WWE Programming!

How well do you people know me?

Lesnar. Yeah, I like Lesnar. I'm not an MMA fan, but I really do like the man. While he's not the most technically sound wrestler, that was years ago. He could very easily be better--who knows? I'm queuing up Lesnar ...
  2. Expectations of WWE: Roster, RAW/SD, and Divisions

Morning all! I'm not a regular blogger but I look in from time to time to read the thoughts and opinions of others regarding the world of wrestling, particularly the WWE universe which after Wrestlemania brings me to beg the question what's next? After Monday's Raw which we saw the return of Brock Lesnar, can WWE Creative actually create a interesting storyline? Now with Punk, Show and Sheamus holding ...

Updated 04-03-2012 at 11:38 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. WWE Raw: Wrestlemania Fallout

So the big news is that Brock Lesnar is back in the WWE! But I will deal with that later. The first thing I want to talk about is The Rock. He came out celebrating his victory against Cena at Sundays Wrestlemania and told us that he had a "vision" of him with the WWE Championship. In my opinion that would be pretty epic and would love to see him at the top again. However, he is a movie star ...
  4. Brock vs Rock

Brock Lesnar made his return on Raw and proceeded to give John Cena an F5 (much to the incredible Miami crowd’s delight) this coupled with The Rock hinting he wants another run with the tile and speculation has already lead to The Rock vs. Brock at Wrestlemania 29 for the WWE Title. I thought I would give my thoughts on how this could work, I hope you enjoy.

Brock as Champion ...
  5. Thank you Miami

This blog is gunna be short and sweet and really is just a shout out basically but oh well i feel they deserve it.

Watching Wresltemania and Raw last night made me realize how great a WWE audience Miami is, perfect host for wrestlemania. The crowd was so amped all night for mania even with some lackluster matches they still were a great crowd. And Monday nights Raw? All I can say is ...
  6. The Wrestling Backfire: Ranking From Worst to Best Wrestlemania Matches and More

Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan: Poor Daniel Bryan. He didn’t even have time to shine at the biggest stage of them all. I’m all for realism in wrestling, but this was the wrong time. If they were going to do this, they should’ve took the kiss of death out of this match, so it didn’t look like a fluke. People were also pro-Daniel Bryan and anti-Sheamus so it kind of backfired on WWE and didn’t
  7. Wrestlemania XXVIII: Thoughts and Review

So we've had the build up, the expectation, the excitement and the actual event. It's now time to get views on what we all thought about the whole extravaganza! So here are mine...

World Heavyweight Championship match: Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus
    Well what can I say! I was looking forward to that match and was completely shocked when I saw Sheamus walk out...opening the show! The ...

Updated 04-02-2012 at 03:12 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Kurt Angle has Always been Right About 'Mania

While I cannot find an exact quote from the master of Twatter, it goes something like this. "I won at Wrestlemania! That counts twice!" And Kurt Angle is correct if not underselling it. This quote symbolizes exactly how I feel about two of the best matches on the card last night--the Winner will forever be the better man. The losers of these matches will never, EVER be able to make the fans ...

Updated 04-02-2012 at 03:10 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Wrestlemania Rundown

Longtime reader, 1st time blogger. I thought I'd give it a lash and see what you guys think of my thoughts on the night....so i'll dive right in.

D Bryan vs Sheamus
    Was looking forward to this match, when sheamus hit the ring am thinking good start to what should be an awesome show, there seemed to be a massive D Bryan following in the front of the crowd, but before I could turn ...

Updated 04-02-2012 at 10:03 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. My last event as a WWE fan

Hi everybody, this isn't some overreaction. I decided that this year's Wrestlemania would be the perfect way to bow out of being a pro wrestling fan. If the show lived up to the hype there is no doubt I would be eating my hat and watching tonight's raw and invested for the future. Luckily I am okay with leaving this show behind. I try to defend WWE time and again from the barracking that the IWC ...

Updated 04-02-2012 at 10:24 AM by The Next Big Thing

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.