View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. 10 personal favorite moments in Smackdown history

Smackdown began in the fall of 1999 and is still going strong in 2012. Havn't watched Smackdown since Christian lost the World title to Randy Orton, but I still watch Raw, TNA, and ROH. In any case, Smackdown has had its shares of big and terrible moments. I did the Raw version and now will do the Smackdown. I'm going to leave it out obvious moments such as tribute to the troops, First smackdown episode, ...
  2. The Legend of Andy Kaufman

It has now been 30 years since Andy Kaufman walked into the wrestling world and grabbed it by throat. Over the last three decades, Kaufman's legend has only continued to grow. Weather it was him challenging women to matches for his prestigious 'Inter-gender World Championship,' or getting the crap smacked out of him by Jerry 'The King' Lawler on the David Letterman show, Kaufman was in your face.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  3. The SmackDown Question

Hi Guys! This blog isn't really a review of SmackDown this week, as such, but more of a general rant/discussion about the show itself.

Now I don't tend to watch SmackDown but this week I thought I would. Then I remembered why. SmackDown seems to be in an absolute state these days and is nowhere as near as good as the days when it was formed as part of the Brand Extension scheme/story. ...
  4. A look at Extreme Rules.

Ok, so we all know its only a matter of weeks before another ppv spectacular offering from the WWE. Extreme Rules, possibly headlined by Brock Lesnar vs John Cena.

In this blog i'm going to be talking about some of the more extreme WWE matches that have taken place in the company, so lets begin shall we?
    Now then, when you think of extreme only three letters come to mind. E..C..W, ...
  5. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - IDEA ON A GOOD MAIN EVENT/TAG TEAM STORYLINE

Hey guys, I'm having a break from The Top Match of Every Individual WrestleMania but I promise, I'll post PART 4 in about a day or 2. For now, here's my idea for a good tag team storyline in WWE. It's time to make the Tag Team Division a big deal again. Hope you all enjoy. Its about CM Punk and Chris Jericho forming a tag team to battle against the new team of Wade Barrett and Mason Ryan. Here's how ...
  6. Bizarro SmackDown #1!!!

You know I didn't know what to title this blog. I had a few come to mind. Originally, "A Story about Storytelling". Then "The Good, the Bad, and the Just Plain Ugly". But I've decided on a title as mixed up as SD! was this week. Which is partly what's given me the urge to blog all over everything again. And I just gotta. Had to.

But first, something that's irked ...
  7. The Abdominal Stretch: Totally Revamped

Hey Everyone. The Savior here with another addition of The Abdominal Stretch. Now, I want to start by saying that I'm totally revamping how I do this blog. Instead of picking three or four topics and ranting with an opinion, I'm going a little more interactive. The topics I bring will now be in question form, so that should really get the comments and the debates going. Let me know what you think. ...
  8. Are too many wrestlers returning?

This blog is on are too many former wrestlers returning and is that a good thing?

Now I know these are just rumoured Wrestlemania 29 match ups but I think they all have a high chance of happening:
    Wwe Title Match
    Brock Lesnar vs The Rock
    The Undertaker vs John Cena
    Steve Austin vs Cm Punk

I know The Undertaker has earned his matches at Wrestlemania ...

Updated 04-06-2012 at 06:33 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. And that's all I got to say about that.

This is my second blog (actually it was my first but I couldn't figure out how to post it so it would appear on the main page). Going to make it a quick one. Some insight on me:

Wrestlemania V was my first time ever watching WWF.

I was mad when they had to change the name to WWE. My solution was put a panda and Stone Cold in a steel cage. Winner got the rights. Though the ...

Updated 04-06-2012 at 07:41 PM by KillroyWW2

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Real Talk!: Brock Lesnar is not a Good Wrestler.

I got a lot of heat for my first ever blog and, I'll probably gets some more heat on this one too, but I don't care because thats what a blog is, I'm surpose to tell you what I think and that is exactly what I'm going to do.

As I remember watching Raw and Smackdown in the early 2000's I didn't think Brock Lesnar was good. First of all the worst match that I ever saw was a Brock Lesnar ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.