View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - UPDATED SummerSlam Predictions

Hey everyone. I am back 48 hours before SummerSlam and will share with you my predictions for the event. Hope you all enjoy.

[B]Pre-Show match
    United States Championship
    Santino Marella (c) vs. Antonio Cesaro w/ Aksana [/B]

For this match, I think Santino's reign as US Champion is just about up. I think Cesaro will win the title with a little help from Aksana. ...

Updated 08-18-2012 at 07:07 PM by ozfan

Tags: summerslam
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Suhayl's Stardome: 08/17/2012 Smackdown Review

Hi guys, this is Suhayl and this is my little review of latest episode of Smackdown!

Good things:

Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara vs Cody Rhodes & IC Champion The Miz - It was good, yet too short match. I really (REALLY?!) liked the ending, but Mysterio wrestling in a t-shirt... Really? If you want to hide the gut, don't wear tight things.

Eve as Booker assistant ...
  3. Sudden Impact: "Erase The E and Go Fluk Yourselves"

Hey EWN community, and loyal readers of my blog series. DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, and not the Corporate Bullies from the North. *had to sneak that in there*

TNA continues to gives us what we want. Good quality wrestling. Unfortunately, in today's world, that's just not enough. People want more story, more intriguing content that ...
  4. The AJ Styles/Daniels/Kazarian/Claire Lynch Storyline and where it's headed

Hey what's up all ewrestlingnews.com viewers and fellow bloggers,

Today I want to talk about what's probably the biggest storyline of 2012. That being the AJ Styles/Christopher Daniels/Kazarian/Claire Lynch controversy.

Memory Refreshment:
    Now we all know that the feud between AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels all started last summer in the weeks that were leading ...
  5. WWE RAW 8/13 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

See? I told you I'd be back. Welcome to the Deluxe Lounge. In this blog series, I will feed you the weekly ratings for WWE RAW and put my own thoughts on the numbers and why the segments either drew or failed. As always, if you strongly disagree with what I have to say in this blog, feel free to leave comments below or respond with a blog of your own.
  6. Silly Brit: Underated and Underused

Hi everyone!

I really enjoyed writing the earlier blogs that I thought I might expand on the whole 'list' format blogs. They seem to generate debate and discussion and I love stirring the pot a little with some controversial picks. So, in the spirit of what now looks like an incredibly narcissistic blog post, the next topic
    awaits.

I was looking over ...
  7. The WCW/ECW vs. WWF Invasion Angle

This is the first time I've done something like this. The column will consist of my friend Matt Peddycord and I talking back and forth about the Invasion angle.If the column is well-received, we will do more together. We will also take requests for the next topic. But before I get ahead of myself, let's see how this goes.

Kyle Fitta: The angle all started when Vince McMahon

Updated 08-16-2012 at 11:00 AM by Kyle Fitta

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. WWE RAW 8/6 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Welcome to the Deluxe lounge. In this blog, we will take a look at how WWE 8/6/2012 RAW did last week in the ratings and what segments drew and failed. You also get to have my thoughts about the segments themselves, and if you disagree strongly about my statements you are free to comment down below or make another blog responding to this one. With that said, let's get into it.

9. The Best and Worst gimmick matches

What are your favorite/least favorite gimmick matches in wrestling? Just go ahead and list my top 5s of each. Leave yours in the comment section. Basically, ones that are over-used will not be in my top 5. I'll explain why I chose them as my fav/least favorites. Reasons behind these such as anticipation, care, and sometimes foolishness.

Favorite gimmick matches:
    1.Royal Rumble-How ...
  10. Great One: The Real Reasons Why People Hate Cena

Hello people it's me again Great One talking about why there is so much hate towards Cena.

1.His character; SuperCena. Yeah I get it's a PG era but really? he comes back with like 5 moves out of no where and wins the match. And I mean I'm a Cena fan and all but really? That's getting really really old. He's getting plain and actually pretty boring but like I said I'm a Cena fan but his ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.