View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Storylines and Where They're Headed: The Aces And 8's

What's up ewrestlingnews.com viewers and fellow bloggers,
    I'm back today with another entry about my opinions about certain story-lines, where they're headed, and what I think should be done with them. If this becomes a success, I might make a series out of it.
    The last time I did this, I discussed the AJ Styles/Christopher Daniels/Claire Lynch/Kazarian storyline. This week, I am going ...
  2. Slow build rivalries Part.1 - HBK/Undertaker/HHH

Hi EWN peeps!
    djdylanmanov here back with my second blog, this two-part blog I will be focusing on the strength of having the fans invest emotionally into a feud with a slow build.

Particularly I want to pen my opinion to the unique way the WWE have built some recent headline Wrestlemania feuds and dovetailing feuds from year(s) gone by with a fresh new challenger.
    I will start ...

Updated 08-22-2012 at 11:17 PM by djdylanmanov (weblinks)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Top 2013 WWE HOF candidates I'd consider most.......

Let me first say, I'm not going to put all deserving candidates on my list to get inducted in 2013. I'm going to give you guys who have ties to the city of New York. I'll of course provide reasons why they should be inducted next year:

1.Bruno Sammartino-Anybody more obvious here? Bruno basically just battled in the New York area back in the early days of WWWF. Longest reigning WWF champion ...

Updated 08-21-2012 at 08:33 PM by TheGreatOne (link)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Bringing Back the Championship Scramble

Hello wrestling peeps. I thought I would talk about bringing one of the most interesting stimulations for a match in the WWE, the Championship Scramble.

The creativity in the match is brilliant. It has aspects of an Ironman, Fatal-4 Way, and the Royal Rumble match. It has a certain amount of time, there are 5 competitors, and one competitor came in I believe every 5 minutes. What made ...
  5. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Punk/Cena/Rock Storyline

Hey everyone. I'm back with another opinion to share with you. I will talk about the storyline involving CM Punk, John Cena and The Rock. I hope you all enjoy.

[B]WrestleMania 29: Punk vs. Rock [/B]
    Okay first off, WWE Writers are pushing towards putting the WWE Title on John Cena heading into Royal Rumble and then having him lose it to The Rock. They then want Rock to defend the ...

Updated 08-21-2012 at 11:57 PM by Frank

Tags: storylines
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. WWE/TNA: Good Guys and Bad Guys

I'm just going to comment here on the whole good guy /bad guy dynamic that's working out in WWE and TNA, because I think it's fascinating.

WWE

Main event material, you have CM Puk v John Cena. Again. Punk solidified himself as a bad guy on the 8/20 Raw with his attack on Lawler. People are still cheering him though. What does this mean?

Predictions. Punk ...

Updated 08-21-2012 at 12:36 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. TNA and WWE: Things Ain't Like The Other

Well hello again everyone who happens to read my blogs, I haven' wrote one for quite some time it seems but thats due in party to various reasons that I won't list on here.

Anyway I feel like doing a kind of WWE vs TNA comparison blog because since my last effort I feel a few things have changed in both companies, for both good and bad. I will try to be as objective and non-biased ...

Updated 08-19-2012 at 10:01 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. The Way I See It - Aces and Eights, Claire Lynch, etc.

Hi, guys! First of all, I'd like to thank all of you for your support on my last blog. I enjoy your comments and I appreciate the fact that you guys took the time to read it. For that, I thank you.

Moving on, after watching Hardcore Justice, I immediately had an idea for my next blog. However, after watching Impact this week, TNA effectively threw a curveball and I had to take a step ...
  9. Would They Be Better Off: Punk, Bryan, Ryder, More

Hey fans. DK Wrestling Savior here, putting out a special blog based on something I was thinking about. Now, I stopped watching WWE after Raw 1000, and while there are definitely some things I miss, it's a decision I don't regret. Based on things I've seen in passing, or read from blogs that are written by some friends of mine on here, or updates from my brother who still watches, I have a decent ...

Updated 08-19-2012 at 01:32 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. TNA X-Division: "It's not about weight limits, it's about no limits!"

What made the X-Division special? Who made the X-Division stand out? Was the X-Division title at one time the most prestigous title in TNA? I hope to answer those questions and more with this blog dedicated to a division that we all love. It is a cruiserweight division, but the difference X-Division has is big men over the weight limit can compete for the title. I started watching TNA in 2004 when ...

Updated 08-17-2012 at 09:37 PM by TheGreatOne (video links)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.