View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. I Don't Believe It: Does Hulkamania need to get Raw?

After a brief break, it's nice to be writing a wrestling blog once again. I've been thinking over the last couple of week's about whether AJ as Raw general manager is a short term option or whether she is in that position for the long haul. In addition, i've also thought that Hulk Hogan has fit the role of Impact wrestling general manager. Fulfilling it a lot better than i first anticipated. So i ...
  2. The Way I See It - Gut Check, TNA Impact, etc.

Hi, guys! I'm back for another edition of The Way I See It. My biggest struggle is deciding exactly what I want to do with this blog series. I don't want to do a review of TNA's programming because we have someone that does it already. So, until I develop a foundation, I'm going to stick with providing my opinions on various things within the TNA wrestling world. I have a couple of things on my mind ...
  3. WWE: Future Champions

WWE: Future Champions

In this blog I’ll be looking at who should be a champion in the future for each belt in order to a) bring prestige back and b) make the belt memorable and entertaining.

Divas Championship
    I know the divas are generally boring but their are a select few who are entertaining and can wrestle. These Divas should be used to rebuild the division ...

Updated 08-27-2012 at 09:20 AM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. WWE: Missed Opportunities Segement 1

Hello ladies and gents. I thought I would start a new blog series featuring concepts that WWE has missed with some major superstars. This first one will be based on Missed Opportunities with Tag Teams considering what happened on Smackdown. Note: These tag teams must of been formed. So lets get started.

Cryme Tyme
    These guys has sensation with their gimmick as street gang members, ...
  5. Break It Down:SummerSlam, Aces & Eights, and Much More

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior along with Bearkg with another installment of….

BREAK IT DOWN!

We got some good topics this week. Hope you enjoy.
    1. Rate SummerSlam with good, bad, and overall

Bearkg. For me, Summerslam was interesting. I'll go right into the good and bad.

Good
    Chris Jericho ...
    Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Top 3 moments in the history of TNAs "No Surrender"

I try to give love to WWE ppvs each month as you can see in my previous blogs. PPVs that come up, I always have my favorite moments listed. With TNA's No Surrender, I'll post my top 3 that obviously should stand out in every TNA fans mind when thinking about the history of the ppv.

3. ...

Updated 08-25-2012 at 08:35 PM by TheGreatOne

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. The Wrestling Backfire: CM Punk & John Cena’s Feud

First and foremost, thanks for all the feedback for the Alliance column. It was really fun to do, so I am glad you all enjoyed it. Sadly, Matt Peddycord wasn’t around this week, which means the nWo column that we were going to do is going to be delayed at a later date.

Michael Cole’s Announcing Isn’t Working:

On the June 23rd, 2008 edition of Raw , there was a draft that

Updated 08-25-2012 at 05:15 PM by Kyle Fitta

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. WWE: The Evil Empire

You see I am a conspiracy theorist from time to time and i have notice one song called No Chance In Hell( Mr.Mcahon theme song) says alot about the company and they way its runned. So i will run down the first verse and explain
    So the song starts:
    NO chance... That's what you got up against a machine to strong.

Okay stop right there basically it is saying that no one can ...

Updated 08-25-2012 at 11:57 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Sudden Impact: Aces & Eights Get Called Out at Open Fight Night

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA.

I like the fact that there has been more TNA blogs going up on the board. I like that more people are really either getting into, or getting back into, TNA. This week, instead of doing the typical Impact Review that goes up each week, I've been spending time watching TNA of the past, ...
  10. WWE Does Not Care about Wrestling

I do not understand why there is so much complaining about WWE's product. I get that it is bad and predictable, but why would anyone just sit down and focus on a problem that there is no chance of improving in the first place. I also feel that for all the "smart" fans there are they sure seem to be stupid to not pay attentions to patterns and things that have happened.

Let's ...

Updated 08-23-2012 at 09:10 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.