View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Sudden Impact: Wedding Day Bliss

Hey fans. Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact. This week, we are all cordially invited to witness Brooke and "Mark" exchange their vows and enter into the sacred institute of marriage...Oh yeah, and there was wrestling too.

Bare with me if this isn't the strongest Sudden Impact effort. Back to back days of writing quality blogs is proving to be somewhat difficult. ...
    Tags: impact, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Coffee Talk: Things Are Heating Up

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. I was happy to see the positive response to my first posting. I'm happy to hear you all enjoyed it. I like this style so I came up with another topic to talk about. It's kind of funny how in my first post, it was about interest in wrestling, and now, things are getting interesting.

First, I'll fess up. I'm getting ...

Updated 01-17-2013 at 12:25 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Who is Mr.Royal Rumble?

You have Mr.Wrestlemania(HBK), Mr.Summerslam(Bret Hart), and Mr.Survivor Series(Undertaker). Now it is time to crown Mr.Royal Rumble. Who is Mr.Royal Rumble. I name top 5 candidates based on success at the event. I will leave out HBK and others who received Mr. to another ppv. So here we go, here is the top 5 candidates including who I believe is Mr.Royal Rumble!! What is criteria? A candidate to ...

Updated 01-16-2013 at 10:15 PM by TheGreatOne (1 more space than needed)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. What if there was a wrestling show in the afterlife?

Alternative Universe 8

Over the years many of our childhood favourites and heroes have sadly passed away. Most of them tragically far, far too young when they head for the squared circle in the sky.
    As a tribute to the wrestlers that have left us, I’ve decided to try and book a fantasy card made up of those guys.

Slam in the Clouds
  5. WWE Impact Superstars of the year: 1996

Hello fellow internet dwellers, my name is Earthquake (or David lol) and I am going to (try) get a little blog published on Breakthrough Superstars of the year from 1990 until present day. So that is 23 years of personal opinion that I don't think most people will be able to argue with but of course if you read this put forward your opinions cause this is a blog and it really ...
  6. WWE Impact of the year: 1991

*HELLO LADIES AND GENTS, FOR SOME REASON 1991 DID NOT PUBLISH SO WE SKIPPED AHEAD. WELL LO AND BEHOLD, HERE WE GO

Hello fellow internet dwellers, my name is Earthquake (or David lol) and I am going to (try) get a little blog published on the most impactful Superstars of the year from 1990 until present day. So that is 23 years of personal opinion that I don't think most people ...

Updated 01-16-2013 at 12:17 AM by Earthquake

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  7. 3-Hour Raw, Jerry The King Lawler, Attitue ERA, and more....

OK. This had been on my mind for a while now.

1st of all. I hear a lot of people giving Raw a bad wrap for then 3-hour Raw shows, and I disagreed with them for a while. I always loved the big shows, because WWE usually know how to put them on. But after watching Raw last night for 20th Anniversary of the "longest episodic show on Monday nights", I physically felt sick from ...

Updated 01-16-2013 at 02:10 AM by CMBison (Spelling and Grammar errors.)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. WWE Impact Superstars of the year: 1995

* Hey everyone, appreciate the comments. Just want to say my picks are relating to overall success by superatars. For example, in my 1990 blog, I picked Warrior as breakthrough superstar. He did already break through prior to that time, but he really broke the glass ceiling in 1990. Earthquake arguable had the greatest breakthrough, and I have him down as a notable, but compared to Warrior, ...

Updated 01-16-2013 at 12:19 AM by Earthquake

Categories
  9. Chronicles of Wrestling Episode 1

Hi all, Shirty88 here coming to you from the glorious land of England. This is my first blog in my new series called the Chronicles of Wrestling. Each week I will be blogging about something from wrestlings past, present and possible future. So without furhter delay, I present to you the Chronicles of Wrestling
    EPISODE I
    TNA 2013
    First things first, I'm a huge TNA fan. Have ...

Updated 01-14-2013 at 07:39 PM by shirty88

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. WWE Impact Superstars of the year: 1994

* Hey everyone, appreciate the comments. Just want to say my picks are relating to overall success by superatars. For example, in my 1990 blog, I picked Warrior as breakthrough superstar. He did already break through prior to that time, but he really broke the glass ceiling in 1990. Earthquake arguable had the greatest breakthrough, and I have him down as a notable, but compared to Warrior, he ...

Updated 01-16-2013 at 12:20 AM by Earthquake

Categories

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.