View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. The perspective of wrestling to a grown up fan

Stone Cold Steve Austin. The Rock. Masked Kane. Chris Jericho. Triple H. The Undertaker. The Dudley Boyz. The Hardy Boyz. Too Cool and Rikishi. Mick Foley. Edge and Christian. New age outlaws. Trish Stratus. Molly Holly. Lita. Victoria. Kurt Angle. William Regal. Eddie Guerrero. Chris Beniot(he was fucked in the head, but the man could wrestle), Booker T....

These were the names that ...

Updated 02-08-2014 at 05:05 PM by redRaider22

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. Driving The WWE: Are you happy with the companies direction?

Do you sit by your tv on Monday nights and wonder what the hell is the WWE thinking with their programming? Of course you do! After reading so many dirtsheets and listen to the IWC rant about how they hate the WWE right now. Hate the direction of the company. Hate that PG rating that stole away their precious Attitude Era. It can only be attributed to a few things. So here they are.
    1. ...

Updated 02-10-2014 at 12:43 PM by Megatron

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. The Rebelliion of the WWE: What should happen after WM30

It’s the night after Wrestlemania 30, Monday Night Raw , The Authority stands in the ring with their newly crowned , newly turned heel Batista. Brock Lesnar stands beside him with Paul Heyman after a unbelievably shocking defeat of the Undertaker, doing the impossible and ending the streak. John Cena stands beside them after decimating the Wyatts single-handedly. Kane, Brad Maddox and a few others ...
  4. Superstar CM Punk: "CM Punk leaving was years in the making!"

Recently, WWE superstar, CM Punk decided to leave and take some time off. Makes the Stone Cold comparisons even more valid. However, how long he is taking off is anyones guess. Some say he won't be back. I've been waiting for some time to share the story of how I became a Punk fan(pre-pipebomb) and why at the beginning I hated CM Punk. Leave that and talk about his future in this blog on Superstar ...
  5. Predicting the Wrestlemania 30 Card

I used to blog weekly on here a couple months ago critiquing Raw. What I found out was that I was starting to hate the product because I would critique every little thing. So I just stopped blogging altogether. But I ended up missing it so that's why I'm back. And who knows, maybe I'll revive my Raw Hits and Misses Blog, but for now I chose to jump back into it with something simple like predicting ...
  6. The real reason why the WWE product sucks

The way the WWE poorly books the talent they have under contract is a symptom of the real problem. - It's not the cause.

The reason why the WWE sucks, and has sucked for a very long time, is due to one reason in particular far above all other reasonss. It all began in October of 1999. That was when the WWF (at the time) went from being a privately owned company to one that became publicly ...

Updated 02-12-2014 at 03:53 AM by Wombat Attack

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. The Case for a Jacqueline Moore Hall of Fame Induction in 2014

Jackie Moore for WWE Hall of Fame 2014:

Jackie Moore is arguably the most talented female performer to grace the WWE

Debut: 1989

Champions:
    USWA Women's Championship (8 times)

IAW Women's Championship (1 time)
    UWF Women's World Championship (1 time)
    WWE Cruiserweight Championship (1 time)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  8. Lynx's top 5 least favorite wrestlers currently

Inspired by AWrestlingGod's thread on current 5 faves in WWE, I decided to give my 5 least favorites. These are my opinions only. Just because you may like these 5, doesn't mean I have to. Also, if you think your favorite won't make this list... then I'm afraid I've got some BAD NEWS for you. Anyway, let's begin in no particular order...

#1 - Dolph Ziggler - This dude sucks! I know I've ...
  9. How The WWE Is The HEEL Working US. Bryan/Punk WrestleMania XXX Speculation.

Let's take a second to think about how angry we were that Daniel Bryan wasn't in the Royal Rumble.

Let's take a second to think about how angry we were when Batista won the Royal Rumble.

Now let's take a second to think about how upset we are that the voice of the voiceless, CM Punk, appears to be leaving the WWE because of his displeasure with the company's direction. ...
  10. Elimination Chamber / Wrestlemania 30...

Like many, I was fairly disappointed at the 2014 Royal Rumble.
    Here is how I, personally, would handle the Elimination Chamber PPV and lead-up to the Granddaddy of them all.

First and foremost, have Batista demand his Title shot happen not at Wrestlemania, but at Elimination Chamber instead (hear me out).
    The main event for EC then becomes Orton vs. Batista for the WWE World ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.