View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. My Wrestlemania predictions

Sup guys, this is my first blog, so thank you for reading. I wanna post my WM predictions here, who I feel will fight one another, along with who I feel will win. So here it goes:

1. Money in the Bank: Kofi Kingston v. Dolph Ziggler v. Cody Rhodes v. Jack Swagger v. R-Truth v. The Miz v. Sheamus v. Jinder Mahal v. Zack Ryder

Winner: Dolph Ziggler- Unfortunately, as great ...
  2. WWE 2012 Royal Rumble Predictions

Match 1: Triple Threat Steel Cage match for the World Heavyweight Championship. Daniel Bryan escapes the cage while Mark Henry and Big Show were distracted with each other.

Match 2: Kane Vs. John Cena. After about 14 mins in the match, John Cena walks out saying he won't embrace the hate and he doesn't need this match. Kane follows and it ends in a double count out. They brawl ...

Updated 01-21-2012 at 12:16 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. All about Jack Swagger

For those who missed Raw, Our new United States champion is Jack Swagger, and with the realisation that Jack might acually be around for quite a while, I would like to asses Jack Swaggers carrer up to this point.

The Look
    Jack Swagger is a guy I would watch out for in the WWE, he has a greatly monsterous build, and a face that makes him actually look like a wrestler. But he also ...

Updated 01-20-2012 at 03:21 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Creative Shouldn't Take Full Blame

A lot of fans says it's because of the creative department...that the creative department needs new writers. That they need to stop kissing Vince McMahon's a**. I agree, but writers are only part of a good storyline. The other part is the wrestlers.

The McMahon-Helmsley storyline was actually Chyna's idea, who told it to Triple H, who told it to Vince and he loved it. Mickie James gave ...
  5. WWE Talent Wellness Program and its effect on the Roster.

With Evan Bourne failing his latest drug test, I thought it relevant to bring this subject matter up. Let's see exactly what the 'E expects from its talent and current Roster.
    WWE Talent Wellness Program
    {The current WWE program consists of two components :}

An aggressive substance abuse and drug testing policy.
    2. Cardiovascular testing and monitoring program. ...

Updated 01-19-2012 at 09:27 PM by Dr. Death

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. WWE have so much Trouble Getting new Talent

I'm highly doubting I'm the only one to notice this, but the WWE are having real trouble getting new young talent over on their way to the main event. People like Sheamus, Wade Barrett and Drew McIntrye were all pushed massively upon their debut, but all had the rug pulled from under them. People like Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler and even Cody Rhodes are not getting the reaction from the crowd that ...

Updated 01-19-2012 at 11:20 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. WWE - Death of the Divas...

We are gathered here today to celebrate the life of the WWE Divas and mourn our loss…

…This isn’t a funeral is it?

Well, not yet, at least…

I appreciate the title for this is somewhat obscure, but beating around the bush is something I’m not a big fan of. Bluntly, the Divas competition in the WWE is dead.

I’d ...

Updated 01-19-2012 at 10:46 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. That Wrestling Blog: Bringing back the Cruiserweight Championship!

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. Like the new blog name? Anyway, in a couple of blogs I've mentioned the fact that WWE should revive the Cruiserweight Championship, and many people have both agreed and been saying it longer than myself. There's the argument that they’ve tarnished any legacy it had, especially with Hornswoggle, but that doesn't mean it can't return and be better ...
  9. Please Keep Vince McMahon Away + Thoughts on Raw

Hey everyone. DK Wrestling Savior back for anther write up. Not much has happened this week so there wasn't much for me to post about. But I'm back and I'm going to start with my thoughts on tonight's Raw.

Raw this week was okay. Wasn't horrible. Wasn't really anything to write home about either. I liked the fact that they were running two championship matches, even though they both ...
  10. 2012 state of wrestling

This is my first time blogging on here, certainly won't be the last, I just like talking wrestling. I'm just gonna jump right into it.

So, being a fan of wrestling now for over 15 years, I would tend to think I know a good amount about wrestling and what makes it good. Obviously everyones taste is different so you can take anything and everything I say with a grain of salt. In America, ...

Updated 01-17-2012 at 12:20 AM by K-O-W KINGS!

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.