View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. The Top 10 Greatest Shoot Promos In Wrestling History

Greetings ewrestlingnews.com community,

There has been something on my mind as of late that I feel I need to discuss.

I was watching some old promos the other day on YouTube, and it got me thinking, what are the 10 Best Shoot Promos in Wrestling History? I came up with my personal favorites, and here they are:

But before you ask, no. Stone Cold Steve Austin ...
  2. The Bleak Future of the WWE

Hey Everyone. Busy week, plus not too much to write about. I logged on Tues morning and saw 17,000 blogs about a Monday Night Raw recap. So, despite the Cena poorly executed angry face into the camera which confirms his Royal Rumble victory over Kane w/ elements of Luke turning to the Darkside, it wasn't much of a build up to the Royal Rumble. I'm more looking forward to HHH's job eval on Johnny Ace. ...
  3. The One Man Southern Jobber

In the IWC, a large topic is jobbers, and most of them are the best guys on the roster, but the one that gets most of the air time between them all is the "One Man Southern Rock Band" Heath Slater: and as I did with Jack Swagger, Heath Slater gets a full overview of himself (although I am fairly certain he doesn't use EWN)

The Look
    I'm not saying that Heath Slater is "a ...

Updated 01-25-2012 at 08:48 PM by The Piper

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Thoughts About WWE, Cena, Orton, Punk & More

What's good folks! This is my very first Blog so forgive me for my inexperience. I am noob at blogging but in many ways in my knowledge of wrestling and its history though I've been watching for nearly 30 years. I don't know all the lingo or jargon of the business and I haven't always followed in depth the careers of its participants. With that said though, I do enjoy the entertainment which is why ...

Updated 01-25-2012 at 05:21 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. That Wrestling Blog - Where Do They Go From Here?

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again with another edition of That Wrestling Blog. It seems as of late that's there's an excess amount of good talent just floating around not doing a whole lot and it has me thinking what they're really doing with some of this dead weight. I think it's time for some repackaging, refocusing, and future endeavoring because there's a vast amount of people that ...
  6. 5 Things That Anger Me In WWE Today

Yo what up, Kid Contra here, long time reader, first time blogger. I have been reading all of these great blogs and forums over the past year and figured that 2012 was the year for me to join the fun. I have been a fan of wrestling since I was 5 and now I'm 27, so I have all these wrestling thoughts, opinions and knowledge that is just going to waste, so I figured, what the hey, lets give this blogging ...
  7. Jericho speaks, Miz is number one, and Laurinaitis to be future endeavoured?

Tonight I did something I haven't done in a while; sat and watched Raw without constantly updating my Twitter feed (I still occasionally updated it, a personal favourite of mine was 'Brodus Clay is living in an Amish paradise' after seeing his entrance attire). The end result in my eyes was a nearly flawless episode of Raw just six days before the Royal Rumble.

I'll tackle this
    Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Raw Reaction - 1/23/12

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it! Another week has passed and another Raw is upon us. Last week’s show was pretty enjoyable, but will this week hold up? I won’t waste any more time, so without further ado...

Opening Segment -
    Pretty good promo work from all involved. I’m definitely getting along with Cena’s serious character and I think it adds a good ...
  9. Change the Rules of Tag Team

Hear me out, for the idea I have had is a long shot heaped with controversy if it were to ever be implemented.

Watching last weeks Smackdown show I saw a tag team match that not only had me interested but more importantly had the crowd interested - the tornado tag match between epico & primo v the Uso's.

The crowd loved it, it was incredibly fast paced with plenty of ...

Updated 01-22-2012 at 07:33 PM by Frank

Tags: tag teams, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  10. Even Newer Perspective on A Cena Heel Turn

Welcome Everyone to DKmania!! *waiting for loud, glorious ovation to end*.

I'm back with sort of a follow up, but now, just a newer thought that came across my mind when seeing the rewind of the Cena/Kane segment where Cena viciously took out Jack Swagger. Is that the final sign for the heel turn? Could it actually be happening now? Or will Cena Rise Above Hate, and remain the most hated ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.