View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The State of the WWE

Okay, so I know I am new to the site, but back in the day I was as avid a wrestling fan as there ever was. I remember watching Raw with my older brother and always staying up late so I could see The Rock in the main event. Since he has been a key figure in the past couple of years, last month I decided to humor myself in watching the WWE once again. Since that day, I have watch everything but Saturday ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Who will win at WM 29

Here are my predictions for the current WM card:

Rock vs Cena
    Winner: Cena
    Although I prefer the Rock to end it, as most of you have pointed out, this one is pretty obvious. Cena takes the title and sets up Rock-Cena 3. The winner of that one should be Cena since, you know, the Rock has another job.

Swagger vs ADR
    Winner: Swagger
    The ...

Updated 03-14-2013 at 03:58 AM by Kajmere

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. FANDANGO: Is the WWE serious ?

Hi guys once again I'm here to hopefully bring you a subject to talk about..... So here it goes.

FANDANGO ? now is it me or are the rest of you really sick of the vignettes and the last four supposed matches he didn't compete in (BECAUSE I AM). With that being said i have a few things i feel i need to say about the situation......

First off who's idea was it to create a dancing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Analyzing Raw Last Night

Yesterday's edition of Monday Night Raw really left a lot of people such as my self asking questions and high points and very low points. Without further ado, Monday Night Raw evaluated in no particular order.

Paul Bearer Tribute/Undertaker CM Punk Segment:

-Appropriately enough, the night started with a tribute to Undertaker and Kane's long time manager, Paul Bearer. A great ...
  5. The Bitter Rivalry: Breaking Down GSP vs. Nick Diaz @ UFC 158!

UFC 158 is right around the corner and things are heating up as Georges St-Pierre puts his Welterweight Title on the line against long time foe Nick Diaz. This has the potential to be the biggest, most anticipated UFC Fight in History. Every single MMA fan with a pulse will order it because it is going to be a great fight come March 16.

Anyone who has heard of, been interested in, or ...
  6. The Stryke Zone: TNA vs WWE

Howdy people and welcome to the Stryke Zone. This is my first blog and I decided to take a swing and give my opinion on the everlong internet battle of TNA vs WWE.

First a quick run through at the big matches coming up in both companies.

TNA: Their Lockdown PPV is coming up and it's Jeffy Hardy vs Bully (Bubba) Ray for the World title.

Sting and his team will ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WrestleMania 29 Preview: The Forgotten Superstars

With a little more than four weeks to go until WrestleMania 29 invades the Big Apple on Sunday, April 7th, the card looks to be shaping up with the following matches:

CONFIRMED

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
    John Cena vs. The Rock

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
    Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger

The Undertaker vs. CM Punk

LIKELY

Updated 03-10-2013 at 02:22 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. The Shield's leader to be revealed at WrestleMania

If it were up to me I would put a slight spin on Wrestlemania 29 by having the Shield state that WM29 they will reveal to the world their leader.

Several individuals will have their finger pointed at thinking that their the leader including and especially Big Show, Orton and Sheamus who will team up to face the Shield in a 6 man tag at WM29.

Over the few remaining weeks leading ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. A Dennis Blog -- A couple thoughts on the road to wrestlemania

A Dennis Blog-- A couple of thoughts on the road to wrestlemania.
    Welcome to another edition of A Dennis Blog, a blog that I am trying to keep going on a weekly basis. This weeks edition I'm going to do it much differently than before so, hopefully it works out for me but hey if it doesn't it's not that big of a deal, I will go back to my previous format and forget about this blog forever. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. TNA Impact Review 3/7/13

Got bored of not seeing an Impact review on here recently so I'm deciding to write one of my own! If only I had gotten to the name Sudden Impact first...

How was the go home show to Lockdown and the Impact Zone's swan song? Let's get to it.

The Crowd 5/5
    The crowd was rocking tonight and it got me pumped to watch.

Austin Aries promo and Aries vs. Hardy ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.