View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My Wrestlemaina 29 booking

This is my first blog ever and my Wrestlemaina 29 card. I'm pretty damn proud of it and how I would book it if I didn't have to answer to Vinny Mac and were charge of all creative decisions. IWC, rip it to shreds.

Match #1 WHC Match: ADR v Jack Swagger

They started the last 2 yrs with the WHC and probably will again. Love Zeb and the Tea Party angle but for my WM ...
  2. Why part-timers are ruining WWE's mid-card?

WrestleManiaXXIXlogo.jpg
    From the day after the Elimination Chamber PPV to WrestleMania, popular WWE mid-carders such as Kofi Kingston, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, R-Truth, The Miz, Wade Barrett, Antonio Cesaro, Sin Cara, and Zack Ryder are being pushed aside by part-time WWE Superstars such as The Rock (the current WWE Champion), Triple H, Undertaker, and Brock Lesnar as of late.
  3. Monday Night Wrestlevessel (3/18/2012 - Wrestling Talk Show)

ON THIS WEEKS EPISODE...

-DID WWE GO TOO FAR WITH PAUL BEARER TRIBUTE?
    -TOP 10 BEST WRESTLING FACE PAINT
    -EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE OF PAUL BEARER
    -ACES & EIGHTS TAKES OVER TNA!
    -DIRTY HEELS & BAD INFLUENCE
    -WRESTLER OF THE WEEK
    Tags: wwe tna news
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Punk: UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz Review

Georges St-Pierre vs. Nick Diaz isn't just a fight. It's the culmination of a near three year long war of words between the two. The UFC has been set on these two fighting each other since early 2011 but through a comedy of errors and injuries, the long-awaited bout has been delayed...until now. Also on the card is the almost equally anticipated fight between two other Welterweight contenders, Carlos ...

Updated 03-17-2013 at 09:37 AM by The Punk

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Coffee Talk: Will Punk vs Taker Deliver?

Hey Wrestling Fans. Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. However, instead of multiple topics to touch on, I'm going back to the roots of Coffee Talk's inception and sticking to one topic here. That topic is, of course, the CM Punk vs Undertaker match at Wrestlemania. Many people were loving the fact that this match was going to happen, and at first, I was too. Then I witnessed the last ...

Updated 03-16-2013 at 04:15 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Nature vs Nurture

Here's an idea to chew on...

People always complain that this generation is nothing compared to the 00's or the 90's. Why is this? My theory is simply because of how young talent is treated today vs how they were treated in the past.

Take this into account, today more than ever you hear either the fans or the older wrestlers themselves trying to mold the current wrestlers ...
  7. Wrestlemania 29 booking challenge

I know are thinking another WM29 card? Why? This time we are doing this of how we would book it. Not just a bunch of rumored matches. Saw many including my own having rumored matches rather than just booking the show themselves. Booking challenge? I'm asking readers to make up their own card to leave it in the comment section below. Rules: No more than 10 matches on the card. 2. You must feature ...
  8. WrestleMania build up and genuine push ideas

Hey, this is Dennis again. An experince EWN Blogger and I thought we'd do another duel blog since the first one was so fun to do! Hope you guys enjoy Bearkg and my blog about Bully Ray, The Wrestlemania build up, and one superstar that we believe should be pushed by a major wrestling company.

What do you think about Bully Ray's heel turn!?
    Dennis: I like that they switched him ...

Updated 03-15-2013 at 02:04 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Missing Rivalries from WWE's Top 25 Rivals

Looking At the Missing Rivalries from WWE's Top 25 Rivalries
    First I'll I start with the list of rivalries and will go from there:

Credit for the List: WWEDVDNews.com
    25 – Triple H vs Mick Foley
    24 – Tazz vs Sabu
    23 – Rey Mysterio vs Eddie Guerrero
    22 – Bruiser Brody vs Abdullah the Butcher
    21 – Hulk Hogan vs Roddy ...

Updated 03-15-2013 at 02:04 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The State of the WWE

Okay, so I know I am new to the site, but back in the day I was as avid a wrestling fan as there ever was. I remember watching Raw with my older brother and always staying up late so I could see The Rock in the main event. Since he has been a key figure in the past couple of years, last month I decided to humor myself in watching the WWE once again. Since that day, I have watch everything but Saturday ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.