View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 2013 (2 of 3) The Tournament

Hi everybody! I’m not going to lie, I really thought part one would have gone over better, considering how many people wanted to see streak versus streak. Oh well. Let’s see if anyone likes part two better. In part one; I changed outcomes of the Royal Rumble and the Elimination Chamber. In part two, I won’t change any outcomes that occurred at the Royal Rumble. Part two could have been a contingency ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. deadsectors morgue- 20 favorite moments in WWE history

Well now, how are you all doing? Been a long time. To be honest, i wrote a couple of blogs just after EC that never got posted and figured I'd been given the boot... But then I got an email last week saying they Missed me around here. LOL. So anyway I figured I'd give this another try. I hope all of you are pumped and ready to rock with wrestlemania just around the corner. With Wm comes great moments, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. CM Punk, The Best in the World (?)

After CM Punk “turned on the WWE Universe” by clotheslining the People's Champ out of his boots, he kept self-indulgently advertising himself as the “Best in the World" to aggravate the fans. Despite that Punk exceeded John Cena’s merchandise sales while a babyface, and also was still being significantly cheered even as a heel, Vince McMahon, for whatever reason, still wanted him to be ...

Updated 03-29-2013 at 05:22 PM by Kyle Fitta

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Alternative Universe 10 - The InVasion

It looked like one of the biggest events in american wrestling history. In 2001 Vince McMahon’s WWF had bought out long time rival WCW. It was an exciting time as fans began to speculate over dream matches that were now a possibility. But after the dust settled and everyone looked back, the WWF, WCW and ECW battle came across as a bit disappointing. While some people hated it, some may have enjoyed ...
  5. The Day After Wrestlemania 30 - New Era?

Wrestlemania 30 - New Era.

The night after Wrestlemania 30 the WWE have the chance to create a new era. They have the chance to make Mania 30 the biggest of all time, maybe The Undertaker will have his last match, maybe HHH will have his last match. We could be looking at a new era where the WWE moves along with the younger talent moving into the main event spot challenging for the WWE ...
  6. Where Have All the Heels Gone?

This blog is dedicated to the memory of Paul Bearer.

What's up everybody? Renevious here. Now it's been a seriously long time since I've written a blog, but there's a topic out there that I just can't leave alone anymore. And in the wake of the legendary Paul Bearer's passing, I feel like this must be addressed. That, my friends, is the lost art of being a a good and effective heel. Wrestlers ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. How I Would Book AJ Styles

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with an unusual blog. I tried to keep Sudden Impact going but with work, school, and other things going on, I can't keep it going weekly until the end of May. So I will shoot out tbings on the fly like I do with Coffee Talk.

Before I get started, I want to announce that I'm going to be putting a wrestling Sports Center type web series together. ...
    Tags: aj styles
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. 2013 (1 of 3) Streak vs Streak

Hi Everybody! It feels like CM Punk cutting that promo on The Rock was such a long time ago. WWE had a chance to do something really big in 2013 leading up to an incredible card at Wrestlemania 29. Instead, they played it safe and we end up with a very “in-the-box” card. In this three part series I will attempt to give three versions of 2013 which would have led us to three different Wrestlemania ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS .... 2013 and beyond

Hey everyone,

so as we are only a week and a half away from wrestlemania ,I can't help but wonder who will leave as the champion of each division. (Ie: WWE, WHC, US, IC, Divas, Tag team) or maybe who is even in the running to hold the belt in the year coming. Which superstar deserves the shot along with the rest of the locker room who fits and who doesn't. Strap in and here we go. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Why the Undertaker is important to Sports-Entertainment

With WrestleMania so close, less than 2 weeks as I type this, I can't help but wonder the outcome of the match between the Undertaker and CM Punk. As a fan who has watched every WrestleMania to date, I have bad feeling about the outcome. I know what would happen in a perfect world, but there is no such thing. With the passing of Paul Bearer recently and the winning streak of Miami Heat coming ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.