View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. first time blog plz enjoy...suggest blog names

ok...so over the last 3 years or so ive religiously checked this site...and blogs...it has come to the time to put my own blog up...because some people are missing the important shit and its starting to piss me off...

1. have you ever noticed in TNA---and fuck all u tna haters...but all the aces and eights members...are all either from WWE or have a generation family member from WWE? ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Shield Does NOT need a new member

Why does everybody that post on this site think that The Shield need a new member, they are one of the most dominant factions in wwe history, so why would anybody want to add a fourth member, if wwe were to add another member to The Shield, they could only add a recent wwe superstar which would take the focus away from the group and put it on the new member being the leader of the group, were as the ...
  3. Top 5 best Triple Threat matches Nr 4

Hello wrestling fans

I wrote about number 5 on my top 5 triple threat matches. I expected a couple of comments about it but maybe it wasn’t what you guys thought it would be. I wanted to do something different from other tops and my own ones by going more into the matches. On my 3 other topics about a top 5 thing I ranked them from 5 to 1 and wrote a little bit of the build up ...
  4. Blade's Experience: Extreme Rules 2013 Predictions

Hello everyone and welcome to another blogoside of Blade's Experience. After an predicable Wrestlemania and a unthinkable post Wrestlemania Raw, it is the season of Extreme Rules 2013 predictions. Before I start the blog, I have not posted a blog since December. I promise to post blogs every week and that's a promise I will keep. Many people on this site do not like grammar Nazi, in my blogs they ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Why the Tag Team Division is Getting There.

Another week in the WWE and another blog. I was feeling nostalgic this week and dug out a load of my old WWE videos to feed my hunger for some WWE nostalgia. Not dvd's or blue-ray, videos. As Roddy Piper says, "old schools cool".

So i dug them out and decided to watch Judgement Day from 2001. Don't get me wrong there was a plethora of classic matches on the ppv and it was great ...

Updated 04-22-2013 at 12:34 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Impact Wrestling Review (18/04/2013)

I've noticed there has been an abandonment of TNA reviews and since the results don't even get posted on this website, I thought I'd give it a shot. I'd like to make this a weekly thing, so all feedback or even just saying that you like it would be greatly appreciated.

So we start off (After the video package of course) With Devon talking to Wes Briscoe and Garrett Bischoff telling ...

Updated 04-20-2013 at 06:56 PM by jginger

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  7. Top 5 Triple Threat matches on a PPV in WWE

One on One match has produced so many classics in WWE. From Hogan vs. Andre to Rock vs. Austin all the way to Cena vs. CM Punk. With a stipulation added to the One on One match like a No Disqualification or a Steel Cage you can make the match more interesting. But how can you push that interesting match to another level? By introducing another wrestler to the match. This match is called, a Triple ...
  8. Thom Hodkinson's Pointless Opinions II - November X-Ray Tango

In my last post, I gave my Pointless Opinion (See, that's why it's called that) about who we can likely see being Future Endeavoured in the near future. In this post, I'll be going through who I think could make a significant impact on the leap from Developmental to Main Roster.

I'm of the opinion that NXT is a more entertaining show than most of WWE's other output, and that their roster ...
  9. How do you pick your favorite wrestlers?

On the forums, from time to time they ask who are you top 5 favorite wrestlers right now. You see a bunch of lists and you wonder why they select those guys. Purpose of this blog is simply to give the formula to become one of my favorite wrestlers, why do I choose them, and so on. I want to hear others opinions as well, so leave that in the comment section below. How do I pick my favorite wrestlers: ...
  10. The Slammy Awards: How it Should Be

On a Wikipedia hit one day, I stumbled on the Slammy Awards page. And my reading confirmed what I thought. The Slammy’s sucked. Back in 1997, it was cool. Now, it plain sucks. But it really doesn’t need to be, with a little effort. So I thought I’d pen my own version of the Slammy Awards, from January 2012 to the present day.

Superstar of the Year:
    John Cena ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.