View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. WWE and TNA Fans: Very Similar?

WWE and TNA fans are in a never ending argument and everyone is choosing sides and some are just "neutral". And after reading my Marks of WWE blog, you all probably believe that I am some "ride or die" TNA fan. However, me being a TNA mark is very untrue.

In my blog, Marks of WWE , I seemingly bashed the fans who watched WWE and praised TNA. However, I was only ...

Updated 11-02-2010 at 02:47 PM by VKM

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Mr. Kennedy: One of A Kind

Mr. Kennedy has been in the ring for almost 10 years. For four years at the beginning of his wrestling career, he was worked as an independent jobber for Sunday Night Heat, Velocity and Jakked. And after wrestling for over six years, WWE finally signed him to a developmental contract.

After signing this contract, Mr. Kennedy has reached the fans whether he was a heel or a face. His ...
  3. WWE vs TNA: Never Ending War

Let's face it; this "war" between WWE and TNA fans is never gonna end until one company is out of business. I watch both shows and honestly, the best show of the week for me is normally either Smackdown or Impact. 2 weeks ago, Smackdown was awesome. This week Impact was better! So I'm just going to outline exactly what I like and hate about both companies then I'll give my opinions on ...

Updated 11-01-2010 at 11:38 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. MVP BALLIN (heel stable)

There haven’t been a strong African American Heel Faction since the Nation of Domination that included the likes of Ahmed Johnson, Ron Simmons, D’Lo Brown, Kama Mustafa, Mark Henry and of course, The Rock (also Clarence Mason, Crush, Owen Hart, PG-13, Savio Vega, etc.). This stable had a well documented fued with DX and elevated the career of The Rock and others within the group. Eventhough the ...

Updated 11-01-2010 at 11:37 PM by Frank

Tags: mvp
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Top 5 Superstars who Deserves a Title Push

For my Raw brand my top 5 choices are based on my opion.
    1. John Morrison- He's in-ring ability is just amaing. Need a little more work on mic skills but other then that he is amaing.
    2.CM Punk- Should become WWE Champion soon. Amaing athlete.
    3. The Miz- Not BIG fan of this man but he is a good wrestler. He has the mic skills and the in ring ability. Going to cash in Money In ...

Updated 11-01-2010 at 11:40 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Pro Wrestling: My View

Ok so after seeing TNA fans ranting on against WWE "marks" and vica versa I have started to get fed up with the whole thing. I am a WWE man through and through, I'm not ashamed to admit that, but it doesn't mean I don't like TNA. Heck I watch TNA Impact every Sunday morning after I've recorded it on Bravo, but I grew up watching WWE and that is where my heart lies regardless of the state ...
    Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Unofficial Review of Smackdown vs RAW 2011

The game is out for a few days out and I'm sure countless people are going crazy playing it after school or after work, etc. Some (probably most) are loving it to pieces while others are probably disappointed. Count me in on the latter.

I got the PS3 version. The control system is changed, where as now the circle button is to pin, to pick the man up is moving up the right analog ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. TNA: Small bump in the road

First of all, I'm not the biggest TNA fan. Am not a TNA mark. But, I do watch their program every now and then (sadly, not as much as I wanted to).

Like it or not, TNA has a great roster. Although I'm not familiar with all of them, most of their guys are great. AJ Styles is one of the most gifted athletes right now. Kurt Angle, do I need to say more? He's a WRESTLING MACHINE! Only reason ...
    Tags: hogan, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. WWE vs TNA: The long fought battle

If I wanna watch a kid's show i will watch wwe, but hell no i won't why? because of the lack of direction. here's an example to you wwe marks out there: you say that TNA Wrestling is sitting there stealing every wrestler from wwe and no it isn't true, where is Kevin Thorn? Not in TNA! Where's Maria, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas? NOT IN TNA! Now this whole "stealing" thing came way before ...

Updated 10-27-2010 at 09:51 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Bragging Rights Review

I don't like the concept; I don't like Smackdown vs RAW every year!! This show was good but not memorable really. 2 surprise matches got thrown in and while on actually did wonders for the competitors the other was just a filler.

United States Champion Daniel Bryan vs Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler

Best match of the night...period! This match was fantastic ...

Updated 10-27-2010 at 08:37 AM by Gansher

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.