View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 5 New X-Division stars

Impact signed 5 new wrestlers to help bring back the X-Division and only one was with the company before now. Here are my opinions on them so far:

1. Kid Kash- The only one to have been with TNA. He has put on some great matches and would be a great heel for the X-Division. I like his mic skills and attitude he has when he cuts his promos. I love his finisher and I think he and Aries ...
  2. Wrestling Hot Topics

Hello all! This is my first blog and I'd like to start by telling you a little about myself and why I'm writing this blog. I'm 25 and have been watching wrestling my whole life as long as I can remember. I grew up on Hulkamania and was ushered into my preteen and teen years with the Attitude Era. I took a break from wrestling for a while (2005-2008ish) and am now back to watching thanks in part to ...

Updated 08-24-2011 at 02:55 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Hardys...why the hate??

We all know the recent troubles the Hardys have been in lately. Everyday there is some news about either Matt or Jeff Hardy and it's usually not good news. Jeff as we all know has been dealing with issues regarding his drug addiction and his felony drug case which could land him in jail for a long time and Matt has recently been fired from TNA and was also arrested on suspicion of driving impaired. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. When are Wrestling Fans going to Stop Bitching over Everything!!!

Sup guys, Knox here. This isn't a technical blog filled with big words, this is simply a blog addressing the things the IWC bitch about, myself included. I think its getting old but no matter what, it will continue to happen. People on the comment threads bashing one another for having an opinion, it has to stop.

WWE vs TNA
    Here's the deal. These are 2 DIFFERENT COMPANIES. ...

Updated 08-23-2011 at 03:18 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. STATE OF THE 'E: Dissecting The FCW Talent (PT. 02 - 06)

Going to continue now with the next 3 people on my list of "TOP 10 FCW Up And Comers". Just to note, Brett DiBiase was going to be on my list but unfortunately it was just noted that he will be leaving the World of wrestling. We wish you the best Brett! Also, this has to be turned into a SIX part blog. Sorry for that.

*[B]Bio Credit To Wikipedia*[/B]

[B][U]XAVIER ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Wrestlemania 28 Dream Matches: Using Current Rosters

Using Current Rosters:

Bringing Back Jericho

I’m bringing back the Cruiserweight Championship giving the small talent something to fight for other then being squashed every night.

And turning the “Divas Championship” back to the “Women’s Championship”

1. Daniel Bryan VS Evan Bourne (Cruiserweight Championship): ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Fall of WWE Tag Teams

The Hardy Boyz, The Dudleyz, Edge & Christian, Kai En Tai, The A.P.A., The New Age Outlaws, 2 Cool, and The Rock N’ Sock Connection, are just a handful of great Tag Teams that were together back when the WWE gave a shit about Tag Teams. The list of Tag Teams in the Attitude Era was certainly larger than the list of Tag Teams in the WWE today (The Usos, Otunga and McGillicutty… That’s ...

Updated 08-23-2011 at 10:40 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Third Coming? CM Punk, Y2J, More!

Hello folks!!! I've been keeping up with the site and reading some really good blogs. This is only my second blog because I tend to ramble so I wanted to pick one really important topic and go from there. The first one I think I did ok with but didn't receive as much feedback as I would have liked so hopefully this one will be better. And I think it's pretty interesting that this one is created exactly ...

Updated 08-23-2011 at 10:40 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. STATE OF THE 'E: Dissecting The FCW Talent (Part. 01 - 06)

This will be a multiple part blog taking a look at the "TOP 10" up and coming talent in the WWE Developmental brand: FCW (Florida Championship Wrestling) this has been an idea I’ve been toying with for a little while now. So please, lets’ take that look. FCW has been THE ‘E’s talent farm since 2007. Then it was the 2nd talent system behind OVW (Ohio Valley Wrestling) ...

Updated 08-23-2011 at 04:09 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Be a Bully or Be a Star?

In recent news after Summerslam, on August 19, 2011, Lisa Wright, Managing Director of Council for Unity, wrote a letter to the be a STAR Alliance (beastaralliance.org) questioning their affiliation with the WWE. The letter was sent after she received an e-mail, which pointed out the “fat jokes” regarding Vickie Guerrero, apparently referring to Monday Night Raw when Vickie Guerrero was ...

Updated 08-21-2011 at 09:41 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.