View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Rock: Overrated

Hey guys, I'm StratZ- 1st time blogging here on EWN. For my 1st blog, I'm gonna do it over The Rock being overrated. These are my opinions, but wouldn't be surprised if people began to start bashing :/

The Rock Returning to the WWE

Everyone was hyped for The Rock to come back to the WWE! Everyone was ready for him to start wrestling again and perform for the ...

Updated 12-11-2011 at 11:20 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Blog Wars: KOTR Edition: Top 3 PPV's of 2011

Welcome to the 1st Blog Wars KOTR Quarter-Final Match.

rodrik

3. royal rumble

the first match was edge vs dolph ziggler for the whc and edge would lose the title if he used the spear. It was a great match, edge couldn't rely on the spear so you knew it was going to be interesting, at a certain point is the referee down, edge delivers the spear, after that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WWE Forthcoming

John Cena's "heel" faction

Cena's heel turn should be very subtle, as in the way he is already kind of a heel now in some ways. He should get to a point where he is basking in the heat that his good guy gimmick creates. One thing to tip him over the edge. End Rey Mysterio's career. He already acts like a good guy, but he should end "his friend" Rey's career ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top 5 Heels of 2011 (part 2)

2. R-Truth

This guy's hilarious IMO, he's great in the ring and ...
  5. The Highs and Lows of the WWE in 2011

Okay I know 2011 is not over yet, but its as good as. Last year I posted the Highs and Lows of 2010 and it got pretty decent responses, so I thought I would do it again for this year. Feel free to post your ideas for other Highs and Lows to.

The Highs
    The pushes and breaking out of younger talents. Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes and Wade Barrett spring to mind, and this year showed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Will CM Punk really bring change to the WWE?

The fans of WWE and the IWC themselves know how powerful CM Punk is.

He has backstage influence in his storylines, his opinions matter to Vince McMahon himself, has huge drawing power and his merchandise sales are through the room. This man seems like he is on top of company and the WWE Universe.

Or is he?

The John Cena vs. CM Punk feud had something in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Why Kelly Kelly Gets a Push Push

People think it's an insult to compare someone like Kelly Kelly to Trish Stratus. I'm one of those people, but it also seems a little inaccurate. In fact, I think it's fairer to compare Kelly Kelly to Sable.
    Though Sunny is said to be the original diva, Sable was the one who coined the term. To me, Sable was never really that good a wrestler, but she won championships and was very popular. ...

Updated 12-11-2011 at 03:00 PM by Piscesbaby

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. My TNA: Changes, Released Wrestlers, and Title Divisions

Hello there everyone! For those who do not know who I am, my name is Kyle Dunning and I am a Co-Admin of the official EWN Facebook page.

I have been watching wrestling since the Attitude era, and I like to say I am pretty knowledgeable about wrestling, I know a lot of the facts, seen the majority of the classic moments, and the worst moments in pro wrestling.

In the present ...

Updated 12-11-2011 at 11:43 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Scenario Approach: Ryder Vs Dolph...and Cena

When was the last time a mid-card title had a feud that people ACTUALLY wanted to see (I'm not saying everyone). Dolph Ziggler has appeared on Ryder's YouTube show for quite sometime now.

Mr. John Cena is without a match at TLC. He currently is on a tetor-totor when it comes to the direction of his character. Cena needs to be involved in the US Title match. This will help him lean to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. There Is Still Hope For John Morrison

Hello Readers. I just finished watching a video that made me smile. It is a YouTube video by John Morrison himself. If you have not seen it yet, take a second to scroll down and watch it before reading the rest of this blog.

So why did this video make me smile?

Since he debuted as Johnny Nitro, ...

Updated 12-11-2011 at 02:38 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.