View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. STATE OF THE 'E: PG Didn't Do The Damage

Welcome to another often imitated but never duplicated blog version of [B]SOT'E[/B]! Yes, this is the second one in a week. I know, I'm shocked too. I've had a lot of time to sit back and think on things recently and I'm able to focus right now. So, I'm capable of throwing a couple at you guys.

Going through rough times makes it easier when you've got something to ease you. I've taken ...
  2. Jericho speaks, Miz is number one, and Laurinaitis to be future endeavoured?

Tonight I did something I haven't done in a while; sat and watched Raw without constantly updating my Twitter feed (I still occasionally updated it, a personal favourite of mine was 'Brodus Clay is living in an Amish paradise' after seeing his entrance attire). The end result in my eyes was a nearly flawless episode of Raw just six days before the Royal Rumble.

I'll tackle this
    Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts The Good, The Bad, The Impartial

Another monday has come and passed, and with that, comes time for another edition of Uncooked. Lets get into it shall we.

The Bad

Sheamus vs Jahinder Mahal
    I like Sheamus, but I am tired of seeing Sheamus wrestle/feud with Jahinder. I don't see anything special in Mahal, and would rather see Sheamus move on to something better. I will admit though, at the end, the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Raw Reaction - 1/23/12

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it! Another week has passed and another Raw is upon us. Last week’s show was pretty enjoyable, but will this week hold up? I won’t waste any more time, so without further ado...

Opening Segment -
    Pretty good promo work from all involved. I’m definitely getting along with Cena’s serious character and I think it adds a good ...
  5. The Rick Starr Blog Splash: Post Blog Wars

Welcome back Splashers! I want to thank WrestlingFan66513 for inviting be back to his Blog Wars, and I want to say it was a privilege going head to head against Dr. Death. He is without a doubt one of the best bloggers here, at EWN.com!

As far as the Blog War Challenge itself, I have ...
    Tags: blog wars, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Top 5 Custom Tag Teams I would like to see in WWE

I'll be writing about 5 Custom tag teams that I would like to see in the WWE! Hope you enjoy the read!

5. Tyson Kidd and Yoshi Tatsu
    These two are great high flyers, which I always like to see. Yoshi is okay in the ring, but Tyson Kidd is excellent, and I think they are both underated. But the only problem is that Kidd is a heel while Tatsu is a face, so this is how I would ...

Updated 01-23-2012 at 10:15 AM by Shaz11

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WWE Wrestlers who Deserve a Push

First off, I'm new to this site, and I'm also a first time blogger. I'd like to think of this as a starting platform of sorts for my blogging. So, with that said, let the blog begin.

1. Dolph Ziggler (To Main Event) - Ziggler does what he does well. Every time he gets on the mic, I wanna rip my hair out, cause he annoys me... to perfection. And I'm sure everyone else who isn't a #Heel ...

Updated 01-23-2012 at 09:19 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The New Four Horsemen: Who would be in it?

Hey guys hope all is well, Knox here. This will of course be another "Dream Booking" blog so bare with me. I don't expect any of this to happen lol just me using my imagination.

But I recently got to thinking, what if the Horsemen where reformed in the WWE with four new members. Who would be those four members. I will take you through whom I feel should be the four members ...

Updated 01-23-2012 at 02:54 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Gentlemen's Corner: Submission wrestling

Dear Sirs and Madams,
    Allow me to introduce myself to you. I am a long-time reader of ewrestlingnews and since like a year i've been reading trough the blogs of the likes of: Knox, Rick Splash, Dk-wrestling Savior, Dr Death and the Crippler. Since i enjoy reading other persons thoughts on the subject that all binds us together, i was wondering if myself could also pull it off to share my piece ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Top 5 Funniest Moments - Volume 2 (Y2J - Chris Jericho)

To kick off volume 2 it only seemed right that we go for our recent returnee, the ayatollah of rock and rolla, some of the funniest moments of WWE have come at the hands of Y2J. When it comes to comedy, Chris Jericho really is 'the best in the world at what he does'.

Chris and Vince Discuss Updating Vince's Music

After returning from his first break away from the WWE Chris ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.