View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 5 Ring of Honor Wrestlers to look out for in 2012

5. Michael Elgin: After posting a very strong 2011, Elgin seems destined to really break out in 2012. The 245 pound, strong, agile, monster won the Survival of the Fittest tournament in 2011, guaranteeing himself a World Title shot sometime this year. I'd be surprised if he gets the World Title this year, but I could certainly see him winning the TV title this year.

4. Kyle O'Reilly: ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. From the Dungeon to the Doghouse: Tyson Kidd

Tyson Kidd was the last ever graduate of the Hart Family Dungeon, an acolade he is never uncomfortable spreading around. Tyson started in the WWE as a tag-team remake of the British Bulldogs, and went on to be like a disrespected Bulldog: Stuck in the Doghouse. Tyson Kidd has got nowhere left to go in creatives eyes, but the IWC knows that the WWE Creative team is blinder than a newborn snake. ...

Updated 02-02-2012 at 07:14 PM by The Piper

Tags: nxt, tyson kidd, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. WWE's YouTube Merger

Hey guys hope all is well, Knox here. Its been a while, I skipped out on a Royal Rumble post this year, I've been plugged up with school work. But today I wanted to talk about WWE's merger with YouTube and the awesome shows they've put out. First of all, its a very brilliant move on both the WWE & YouTube's part.

I just basically wanted to point out two shows in particular that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Mikey's Mat Musings 3 - The Royal Rumble

The Road Dog, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, The Great Khali, Ricardo Rodreguez (In those ghastly tighty whities), Mick Foley, Primo, Epico, Jimmy and Jay Uso, Santino Marella, Booker T, Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler, Karma - and I could go on but I guess I can let Justin Gabriel slide - just about.

On first viewing of the Royal Rumble I was a little deflated. Where were the real superstars? You know,

Updated 02-01-2012 at 03:14 PM by Mikkaelson

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. RR2012 Participants: The Roles and the Verdict

I've read several pundits, like Matt Seagull over at TheJohnReport, who claim the entrants in the 2012 Royal Rumble was sub-par and a testament to how poor the current WWE roster is. I could not disagree more.

All in all I though this years Rumble was a step up from last year, and probably among the top 10 Rumble matches. Not top 3, but a solid showing, somewhat marred by the descision ...

Updated 02-01-2012 at 05:50 PM by Iscariot

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Undertaker-Triple H III ideas

This is my first blog so I'm a little nervous. I have been watching wrestling for about 26 years. I just love it...and this time of year is our elite time when the stars are supposed to align and give us the best show of the year.

There is a lot of talk going around about the rumored Triple H - Undertaker III match at Wrestlemania 28. Some people want to see it...some people don't. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The REAL Hall of Fame!

Forget about WWE's version of the HOF, it's nothing but a joke anyway. The real HOF is the George Tragos/Lou Thesz Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame and Museum in Waterloo, IA, USA.

Special Awards:

Frank Gotch Award -

First presented in 2000, the award recognizes individuals is wrestling for bringing positive recognition to professional wrestling through work outside
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. IWC vs. The common wrestling fan

Hey everyone this is Kaisered, and I'll be writing to you my first blog hope you guys hate it and bash me with your thoughts on why I am wrong.

I do not know if this kind of topic has ever been made since I have not been a long time in the EWN. My topic is as stated by the title the differences between the common wrestling fan and the IWC. Let me begin my complaints, I mean my research. ...
    Tags: fans, iwc
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. WWE Presents: Elimination Chamber 2012 Ideal Match Card

Greetings Guys,

Sunday Night's Royal Rumble was a great show, and it was a great way to kick off "The Road To Wrestlemania XXVIII."

While we are on the road to South Beach, we still have a PPV in between, Elimination Chamber. How is WWE going to book this Pay-Per-View? This is how I would do it.

Ringside Commentators:
    Michael ...
  10. KanevsCena analysis

kane cena feud and what the ending will probably look like
    Analysis of kane vs cena feud
    where it is at right now: with kane and cena match resulting in a double count-out at the Royal Rumble and kane getting the final hit tombstoning ryder and chokeslamming cena it looks as if cena has finally embaraced the hate by attacking kane on the last monday night raw.

two scenarios ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.