View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Royal Ramble: Top 20 Moments in the History of Raw's 1000 Episodes!

From here on out, every blog I write will be called The Royal Ramble by Trick! Please follow me at @TRICK1042 on twitter!

THE ROYAL RAMBLE!
    Before I start, once again I'm going to say this list is in my opinion and if you don't agree tough sh*t! If anything I say offends you, well then grow a pair and move on to the next blog. OR!!!! you can read my old blog and here is the link! ...
  2. What to expect at the Money in the Bank PPV? (Warning: contains spoilers)

The third annual Money in the Bank PPV commences from the U.S. Airways Arena in Phoenix, Arizona. And so without further delay, here's what to expect for the July 15th event.

CODY RHODES WILL NOT BE ON THE CARD
    WWE Management is said to be down on the former Intercontinental Champion as he and David Otunga lost to Christian and Santino Marella this week on SmackDown.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Empowering 'People Power'

Hi guys ,
    This is Sourav from India . I'm observing wrestling for quite some time now . Though the episodes of WWE /TNA air here after one week of actual shooting still I love to keep myself updated via this awesome place .this is my first blog post .It's just how I see it . Feel free to disagree and post your comments .

I seriously believe since it's the era of 'people power' ,wwe ...
    Tags: people power
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. If I Planned Next Week's Raw

Sup wrestling buds. Now my last blog was terrible to alot of you viewers, but I respect your thoughts and opinions, so I will try to make it up to yall with if I was planning Monday Night Raw. Some of you may say "Oh gosh, this loser planning Raw? It would be terrible." Haha. But just please read this and do not be afriad to voice your opinions and thoughts.

Opening Segement-CM ...
  5. Uncooked: WWE/Raw Thoughts

What is up guys. Time for another edition of Uncooked! Let's start with the Raw aspect!

High Point
    Triple Threat Match-D-Bry vs Punk vs Kane

I liked this match. I think their match at NWO was a lot better, btu for Raw, this was good. I liked it, and I think it served it's purpose. ...

Updated 06-26-2012 at 06:56 PM by bearkg88

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Kharma: Woman of Mass Destruction

Hello, all! Scribbler Jones here again, back from wandering the forums and all my miscellaneous doings to blog once more. And I wanted to pay tribute to arguably my favorite female wrestler... Kia Stevens, formerly known as Awesome Kong and now called Kharma.

Kharma.jpg

I know, there are a lot of people clamoring for this woman. And why not? But you're ...
  7. WWE Monday Night Raw 6/25/12 Review

raw.jpg

AJ Backstage Segment

I thought that this little segment helped put over that AJ really is a "crazy chick." I'm also loving the fact that a Diva is part of one of the top storylines in WWE, in fact she might even be the best part.

Triple-Threat Elimination Match

Interesting match to start Raw and I'm most certainly ...
  8. The Abdominal Stretch Finale

Hey wrestling fans from everywhere and wherever. The Saviour here with the final edition of The Abdominal Stretch.

Yes, it's true. I'm retiring The Abdominal Stretch. One specialized themed blog a week is enough. I'm choosing to continue with Sudden Impact, and will focus on other blogs that are more focused on like one or two things, to keep them simple and more informative.

Updated 06-26-2012 at 08:25 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Yes? Yes? Yes? The Raw Review

What the hell WWE!?

Since John Cena took over CM Punk’s role in the Johnny Ace feud some months ago, Raw has been getting noticeably dull. What’s more is that tonight was, to the best of my knowledge, the one-year anniversary of CM Punk’s game-changing shoot promo. I would have never imagined that one year after that promo Raw would end on an incredibly boring image of Big ...
    Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. WWE's Divas division unfairly treated?

I am writing this based on a request on Twitter. At first I was sceptical to tackle the subject of WWE’s Divas division (due to my lack of interest in it in today’s WWE) but I decided it might be worth taking a crack at it.

It also came to my attention that my lack of interest and the occasional insult and comparison towards it might be useful tools in offering a sustainable argument ...

Updated 06-26-2012 at 03:43 PM by Frank

Tags: divas, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.