View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Tap Out - Ending the Streak

Hi All,

I have been away from this site for a while for 2 reasons;

1.Personal reasons, let's just say me and my 'tag team partner' parted ways after many years.
    2.There was a point on here where everyone just became venomous (I was told to sick black cock just because of my blogs title!) and weren't really helpful when it came to improving blogs, they ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Sudden Impact: Coming Home to Bound For Glory

Hey fans, DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact where it's all TNA, and not guys who beat up the fans on live TV. :-)

Bound For Glory, TNA's biggest PPV of the year, is just 3 days away. And I gotta tell ya, this week's Impact had a PPV caliber card itself. And, as with all my other coming home to PPV blogs, I'm going to put my predictions at the end. And since ...
  3. The Splash: Rick’s Picks on Bound 4 Glory 2012

Welcome back one and all splashers to another edition of the Blog Splash! For those who have watched the B4G series over the past couple of years, it is the most exciting tournaments in pro wrestling today. As TNA fans know, Bound 4 Glory is finally approaching this Sunday. I try not to “predict” ...

Updated 10-11-2012 at 11:04 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WWE RAW 10/8 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

So following the horrendous 2.5 rating WWE received last week, what measures does the company take to improve our overall enjoyment of the show this week? Well, you'll be happy to know, this show opened a lot of eyes and WWE management decided to make things edgy again. The WWE is now TV-14 again, the divas are back to having bikini contest, we have blood and steel chair shots, storylines are blooming, ...
  5. WWE Main Event on Ion Telvison Review 10/10/12

The shows starts the same as last weeks permerie with the Miz and Micheal Cole standing in the ring welcoming you to WWE Main Event on Ion Television. Right away the Miz and Cole get to the matter at hand the main event Randy Orton vs The Big Show. We get another great video package highlighting Big Shows career followed by a per match interview from the Big Show. Next is a video highlighting Randy ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. #RAWTALK! (Number.002): 10-08-2012

Welcome to the second edition of #RAWTALK!... I am your ever gracious host, Rated_R(ob)KO. Tonight I give to you my thoughts and opinions on what went down this past Monday night on RAW. I know, I'm a couple days late but, better than never right? Either way, I say we get this horse and pony show on the road!!!

The Good:
    RAW felt meaty. It was a very healthy helping of things we've ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. CM Punk DVD: Another outstanding WWE doc

[FONT=Verdana]One thing I've been consistently happy with regarding WWE as of late have been their documentaries. From the great Shawn/Bret DVD to the awesome Stone Cold DVD to the wonderful Edge one, they've been really great in telling these compelling, fourth-wall-breaking stories. What I love about them is how real they are. They leave almost no stone unturned, aren't afraid to let people in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Biggest moments in the history of TNA Bound For Glory!!

A ppv that stands out in everyones mind among all others: Bound For Glory. No TNA ppv compares to it. Bound For Glory is TNA's Wrestlemania ppv event. The ppv began in October of 2005. Best ppv overall when you talk about up and down card: I'd probably say 2007 had the best. In any case, to provide hype to Bound For Glory of this years, decided to create a biggest moments list. This is my opinion, ...
  9. Ryback: Why the IWC has it all wrong

When I hear the crowd mocking Ryback with "Goldberg" chants, I shake my head.

When I read how Ryback can't cut a promo when he hasn't yet been given the chance, I die a little inside.

Ok, maybe I was a little over dramatic on that last one. But nonetheless, characters like Ryback and the subsequent response by we, the IWC, has led me to perhaps give perspective ...

Updated 10-09-2012 at 03:05 PM by steezin4areezin

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

323 days. That’s how many days it’s taken me to see no future for CM Punk after he drops the WWE Championship.

I cannot quite pinpoint it, but last night was the final knife in the coffin of CM Punk’s main event status once he drops his title. It might be the fact that WWE has desperately tried to get Punk booed, or it might be that his current rivalry with John Cena has grown stale ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.