View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

WWE puts forward five “key points” before every episode of Monday Night Raw, and this week I decided to keep them in mind as the show was live. This was mainly because I’ve found my blogs, like the product, have become based on one thing as of late – CM Punk’s crusade for respect and the superstars standing in the way of that. I’ve gotten bored of writing about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Splash: Bound for Glory Review

Welcome once again Splashers! This past week’s PPV was full of surprises, to say the least. And despite I just got finished with one splash, I just had to put my 2 & ½ cents on what happened this past weekend. That makes this Splash number 60, for the shining one himself. Alright enough patting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. TNA Business Model Part II

Hello again folks in last weeks edition I looked at TNA going into major venues for PPV events and got many questions on how this would be done well this week I will gladly explain how things will become.

December 3rd 2012 Game Changer

President Andy Barton of TNA wrestling along with Dixie Carter, Jeff Jarrett and Jerry Jarrett is in a conference office at the TNA ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Triple Threat Top 5 Best Pay-Per-View Theme Songs

Welcome wrestling fans as yours truly is proud to present a very special edition of “The Triple Threat Top 5. Presented By: www.ewrestlingnews.com ” An edition that is strongly dedicated to you: both the IWC, and the wrestling fans.

Now folks, this originally was going to be a Triple Threat dance, but after a long debacle, and with one of the site’s biggest “superstars” ...

Updated 10-15-2012 at 05:34 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Who are the Aces and Eights?

Well hello there EWN Readers! This is Kylos, the EWN Facebook admin, here once again to give you a rare blog entry.

This blog will focus on the current TNA storyline of the Aces and Eights, a "Brotherhood" of thugs, who have been terrorizing TNA and its performers for months now.

*SPOILER ALERT* It was revealed last night at Bound for Glory that Devon, the former ...

Updated 10-15-2012 at 05:34 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. What if Marty Janetty wasn't a Janetty?

Sometimes somebody’s name can become a valid word. Charles Cunningham Boycott gave us the word ‘Boycott’ for example. And if you described somebody as a ‘Hitler’ you’ll all know what that person is like.
    In wrestling circles, poor Marty Jannetty’s name has come to mean quite a negative thing; The lesser member of the tag team. Or the member who ...

Updated 10-16-2012 at 07:47 AM by Michael Burnside

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Building Up : Daniel Bryan Vs Undertaker Wrestlemania 29

Being a scriptwriter at my school I wanted to make a new blog series of random wrestlers thrown into different feuds, and my viewpoint on how it will happen.

First Segment, Smackdown

(Daniel Bryan is in the ring)

Daniel Bryan: Ladies and Gentleman I am the true Phenom of the WWE. People thought my first title reign as World Heavyweight Champion was a fluke..Right? ...

Updated 10-17-2012 at 02:41 AM by AWrestlingGod

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Bound for Glory Review - October 14, 2012

OK, this will not be a play-by-play recap, more of a quick analysis of the matches and where they’re going with this.

Match #1 – X Division Championship
    Zema Icon (c) vs Rob Van Damme
    Who I want to win: RVD
    Who I think will win: Zema Ion
    Who won: RVD
    Record: 0/1

I was totally surprised by this result. I fully expected Ion to hold ...

Updated 10-14-2012 at 11:27 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. The Problem With Surprises (TNA BFG Aftermath)

The Way I See It (TWISI) - The Problem With Surprises (TNA BFG Aftermath)

I didn't plan on writing another blog so quickly, but after watching TNA's Bound for Glory this evening, I have a lot to say. Most of this blog (if not all of it) is simply going to be my opinion, thoughts, etc. on what happened at TNA's biggest pay-per-view of the year. I hope you guys enjoy the read and ...

Updated 10-14-2012 at 11:27 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Worst moments in Survivor Series history!!

The final of the big 4 ppv moments is finally here. I've done the Royal Rumble, Wreslemania, and Summerslam. Now it is time to put the lists for Survivor Series. With all great ppvs including Wrestlemania, they have their share of bad moments. Here is my list for the top 10 worst moments in history of Survivor Series to help hype up the ppv:

10.HBK's trainer beatdown 96-Jose Lothario ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.