View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. WWE: The Reality Era and how Attitude is crippling it

(This may be my most polarizing blog yet, but I'm sticking with it.)

The Attitude Era's faux revival is crippling the WWE's bottom line.

It was observed last year that CM Punk's Shoot marked the end of the PG-Era and the rise of the "Reality Era" as some dubbed it came with it. Since I was always a fan of the name, I'm going to continue to use that term until I'm ...

Updated 03-30-2012 at 08:01 PM by miraistreak

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. The Pushed, The Future Pushed, And The Used To Be Pushed

Hey people,my name's Mike. This is my first blog so i'm not really good at this stuff yet. This blog will contain 3 lists: the people in WWE that need to be pushed, the people that got pushed for no reason and should be pulled back down, and the top 5 people that currently are pushed.
    **REMEMBER PEOPLE, THESE ARE OPINIONS, SO PLEASE DON'T START HATIN'**
    So let's get started
  3. WHAT WOULD STEVE DO? Blog. 01: Jericho Vs. Punk

Hi guys! Welcome to the first edition of the WWSD Blog – a look at story lines and scenarios in the WWE and asking the question “What Would Steve Do?”. Now I may not be right all the time, and I’m not claiming to be better than any of the WWE’s current writers, but this is purely my opinion as to what I would like to see if I was given creative control, even just for ...

Updated 03-29-2012 at 06:50 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. 8 wrestlers who will of been champion by 2013

Alex Riley - Us Title After attacking The Miz and turning face it was thought that he might possibly be the next big thing. Recently I've been quite impressed with his wrestling ability on Wwe Superatars and he's got a decent number of fans based on twitter. He does need to improve on his mic skills slightly but he hasn't been given the chance to showcase them lately. I think he'll be given the Us ...

Updated 03-28-2012 at 05:14 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Wrestlemania - Can it make a difference?

Hi all,

Time for one final pre Mania blog.

I’m not going to give any Wrestlemania predictions, I’ll be honest I’m not a fan of those kind of blogs. Each person has an opinion of how they would like a match to be booked from the simplest endings to the kind that wouldn’t even happen in a million years and I don’t know who’d be interested in hearing mine. ...
  6. Not Your Typical Wrestlemania Predictions

After weeks of pushing it off to the side, I've decided to post my "Not So Typical" WM predictions. And while after watching Raw, I've lost a lot of enthusiasm for the upcoming extravaganza, I feel that these predictions will still be entertaining if nothing else. A little warning, this will be a long blog.

So, without further adieu...

PREDICTING WRESTLEMANIA
  7. How I would have booked Wrestiemania 28

This is my first blog and I thought I would build my own Wrestlemania 28 card, whie trying to keep it somewhat realistic.

1. Rock vs Cena

There really isn't anything you need to add here....they have done a good job building to this and I can't really co plain about this match. The only thing I would do is have Cena "snap after the match after being booed out ...
  8. Alternatives to WrestleMania, Part 2

You can spend $60 on decently stacked 4-hour WWE card on April 1st or you can spend less than that ($37) for four events.

I have a limited budget with two young sons, a wife, mortgage, bills and etc. I love the WWE but I have been watching since 1983 and I can wait for the DVD for WrestleMania and enjoy this later. This is only a suggestion to seek alternatives for WrestleMania. I'm sure ...

Updated 03-26-2012 at 11:31 PM by Itchypanda

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  9. Great Things about Wrestling Episode 2

Hi Everybody. I hope you all read episode 1 on this new series. Your comments and your input is crucial to me continuing this so I don't lose the will to live (or something along those lines). We all take wrestling abit too seriously sometimes. Not just the things we don't like, but the whole thing in general. It's fun playing god with our blogs, but let's be all lighthearted and learn some lessons. ...

Updated 03-26-2012 at 02:32 PM by The Next Big Thing

Tags: wrestling, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  10. What did we just See: Wrestlings Bizzare Exports

Wrestling has given us moments with cringe factor, left us thinking how can people endour such pain, left us begging for more, but the things that stick out are the things that make you say: Why is this happening? Who comes up with this? What was the point? So let us explore the oddest things wrestling has forced us to sit through (don't worry, I have a point with this).

5. Gimmick Matches ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.