View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Bound for Glory Review - October 14, 2012

OK, this will not be a play-by-play recap, more of a quick analysis of the matches and where they’re going with this.

Match #1 – X Division Championship
    Zema Icon (c) vs Rob Van Damme
    Who I want to win: RVD
    Who I think will win: Zema Ion
    Who won: RVD
    Record: 0/1

I was totally surprised by this result. I fully expected Ion to hold onto the ...

Updated 10-14-2012 at 11:27 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. The Problem With Surprises (TNA BFG Aftermath)

The Way I See It (TWISI) - The Problem With Surprises (TNA BFG Aftermath)

I didn't plan on writing another blog so quickly, but after watching TNA's Bound for Glory this evening, I have a lot to say. Most of this blog (if not all of it) is simply going to be my opinion, thoughts, etc. on what happened at TNA's biggest pay-per-view of the year. I hope you guys enjoy the read and ...

Updated 10-14-2012 at 11:27 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Worst moments in Survivor Series history!!

The final of the big 4 ppv moments is finally here. I've done the Royal Rumble, Wreslemania, and Summerslam. Now it is time to put the lists for Survivor Series. With all great ppvs including Wrestlemania, they have their share of bad moments. Here is my list for the top 10 worst moments in history of Survivor Series to help hype up the ppv:

10.HBK's trainer beatdown 96-Jose Lothario ...
  4. Talking Smack #2

Welcome one and all to the latest Talking Smack, the wrestling blog in which we attempt to break down this week’s Smackdown.

The Standout

This week’s standout has got to go to JBL on commentary. He does his job extremely well. There were a few times that I found myself paying more attention to the commentary than the actual match. Even though he’s a heel commentator, ...
    Tags: smackdown
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. The Way I See It - Bound for Glory

Hey, guys and gals! It's been a while since my last blog. I haven't had a lot of desire to write as frequently as I did when I first started this series, but perhaps that'll change in the near future. I haven't decided yet, but I'm considering a weekly TNA blog since DK is stepping away for a while.

Who knows; we'll all find out shortly, I guess. But anyway, I'm going to focus mostly ...
    Tags: angle, aries, bfg, hardy, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. The Snake Pit! Bound for Glory?

Somebody wanted it so now you got it! A new edition of The Snake Pit!

Here I will talk about my prediction in the BFG PPV and maybe a little review of impact! on 10/11/12.

Joey Ryan vs Al Snow

Well this match will just be a butt kicking by Al Snow followed by an upset win for Joey Ryan. I have to admit I am one of the 87%er out there. I think Joey has had the ...

Updated 10-12-2012 at 08:30 PM by Cobra Commander

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. WWE: Missed Opportunities Segment 3

Hey guys, hope all is well. I am bringing you another "Missed Opportunities" blog. Now with the debate of Ryback getting pushed to the main event too quickly, I thought I would look at other superstars who were pushed too quickly in their careers to a world championship.

Sheamus
    Now some of you may disagree with me, but in all honesty, winning the most prestigious title ...

Updated 10-14-2012 at 01:10 PM by Cross

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Sudden Impact: Coming Home to Bound For Glory

Hey fans, DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact where it's all TNA, and not guys who beat up the fans on live TV. :-)

Bound For Glory, TNA's biggest PPV of the year, is just 3 days away. And I gotta tell ya, this week's Impact had a PPV caliber card itself. And, as with all my other coming home to PPV blogs, I'm going to put my predictions at the end. And since ...
  9. WWE RAW 10/8 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

So following the horrendous 2.5 rating WWE received last week, what measures does the company take to improve our overall enjoyment of the show this week? Well, you'll be happy to know, this show opened a lot of eyes and WWE management decided to make things edgy again. The WWE is now TV-14 again, the divas are back to having bikini contest, we have blood and steel chair shots, storylines are blooming, ...
  10. Biggest moments in the history of TNA Bound For Glory!!

A ppv that stands out in everyones mind among all others: Bound For Glory. No TNA ppv compares to it. Bound For Glory is TNA's Wrestlemania ppv event. The ppv began in October of 2005. Best ppv overall when you talk about up and down card: I'd probably say 2007 had the best. In any case, to provide hype to Bound For Glory of this years, decided to create a biggest moments list. This is my opinion, ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.