View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Survivor Series: Curveball for a Change?

Hi guys and girls

The 5v5 traditional match got me thinking, this could be an opportunity for the WWE creative team to throw us a curve ball, take us all by surprise, and make us say "wow never seen that coming" but I fully expect them to drop the ball.

As always comment below if you wish and thanks for reading.

The obvious possible curveballs

Updated 10-31-2012 at 07:11 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. What if the Montreal Screwjob never happened?

Alternate Universe 5

9th November 1997. Survivor Series. One of the most talked about and discussed wrestling matches ever. Bret Hart had signed a contract to work with company rival WCW. The problem for the McMahons and WWF was that Bret was the champion. To make things a little more difficult was that while he had a PPV title defense against Shawn Michaels, who would be (and was) an ...

Updated 10-30-2012 at 04:04 AM by Michael Burnside (a little thank you....)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Hell in a Cell Quick Results and Thoughts

Hey everyone. Thank you to the comments on my post from the other day on my predictions for Hell in a Cell. Now I will share with you my thoughts on what actually transpired.

[U][B]Results[/B][/U]
    CM Punk def. Ryback in a Hell in a Cell match to retain the WWE Title
    Big Show def. Sheamus to win the World Heavyweight Title
    Kofi Kingston def. The Miz to retain the Intercontinental ...

Updated 11-02-2012 at 01:40 AM by ozfan

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Jason's Thoughts: Hell In A Cell review

Hey everyone, first blog here on this series i will give my thoughts and opinions on wrestlers,shows,news and rumors, please give me feedback on this. And now that the introduction is over lets get started on the review!

Preshow: John Cena segment
    At first this segment was pretty bland and boring, typical cena stuff until John Cena called out Dolph and then......vickie came out. ...

Updated 10-28-2012 at 10:37 PM by Jaydash

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. The Royal Ramble: Top Ten Wrestlers To Never Win The WWE Championship!

FOLLOW ME @The_RoyalRamble on TWITTER! Awesome announcement coming on my next blog!

In the world of the WWE, you can accomplish many things. For some, getting a spot on the show is an accomplishment. But, you're main accomplishment in the WWE should be winning the big one and that's the WWE or World Heavyweight Championship. In this day and age in the WWE, the people that deserve ...
  6. Talking Smack: Sheamus Gone Wild

When the second best match of the evening is a Diva’s tag match, that means you’re probably watching Smackdown, which means it’s time to start Talking Smack.

The Standout

Speaking of talking smack, the standout this week was me. I win this award for being able to sit through this entire week’s episode and still have ...
  7. Why Jeff Swanton Bombed his Career

August 25th 2009 - That'll be the date etched on Jeff Hardy's memory, that's the date he wrestled his final match for World Wrestling Entertainment, in that match he'd main event the show in a Steel Cage match for the WWE World Title in a losing effort to CM Punk.

All through 2009 the rumour mill was going into overdrive about whether or not Jeff was going to re-new his WWE contract, ...

Updated 10-27-2012 at 03:18 PM by 606v2

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. UFR 4 - 'I'm Better than you...'

UFR 4 – MVP vs. Matt Hardy
    Meant to do this blog a few months ago but never got round to it for a few reasons. My new keyboard came today and what better way to try it out then writing a blog. The problem I had with writing this blog was that it’s very hard to summarize this feud. Each of these blogs so far have taken well over 2 hours as I don’t copy and paste from Wikipedia ...

Updated 10-25-2012 at 04:24 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. WWE RAW 10/22 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Guess whose back? Back again. The lounge is back. Tell a friend.

Boy, do I have some interesting numbers for you this week. I'm sure most of you have already heard about the overall rating this time around. Yes, the horrid 2.5 has been outdone and you'll be shocked to read what caused the all-time yearly low rating -- or maybe you won't. Without further ado (or is it adieu, I never figured

Updated 10-27-2012 at 10:28 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  10. Y2J wants to reform JERISHOW w/ next return!!!

Rumor now is that when/if Y2J returns, he wants to reform JERISHOW with next return!!!
    Y2J has said in countless interviews Show was fav partner and he wanted to reform tag team with next return if WWE didnt want him to be face.
    I think this is great, as JERISHOW was one of my fav tag teams EVER. and wwe wants to reform the tag team division.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.