View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. The Royal Ramble: WWE Fails With SmackDown & Top Ten 30-Man Rumble Matches.

Welcome back to The Royal Ramble! (on Twitter @The_RoyalRamble)

I'm going to start off this blog a little differently than my past ones. This weeks episode of Friday Night SmackDown really pissed me off for two huge reasons. The first is that you have a very good show that the WWE put on and not to mention the title change, Punk ripping on Rock, being live in Miami and The Rock actually ...
  2. WWE Impact Superstars of the year: 1990

Hello fellow internet dwellers, my name is Earthquake (or David lol) and I am going to (try) get a little blof published on Breakthrough Superstars of the year from 1990 until present day. So that is 23 years of personal opinion that I don't think most people will be able to argue with but of course if you read this put forward your opinions cause this is a blog and it really feeds on your opinions, ...

Updated 01-16-2013 at 12:22 AM by Earthquake

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  3. Top 10 non-Royal Rumble matches in history

The Royal Rumble match has overshadowed the undercard that has put on spectacular bouts over the years. It is time to list the top 10 matches in the undercard aka the 10 best non-Royal Rumble matches in history:

10.Yokozuna vs Undertaker casket WWF title(1994)-I'd say Taker losing this match and the moment afterwards will end up when his career is over still a top 10 moment in the history ...
  4. Jason's Thoughts: Impact 1-10-13

Anderson/ Angle segment- This was a pretty decent segment, very intriging and a nice setup for the match.
    Rating: 3/5

Kenny King vs Zemi Ion- Meh. This match was short, very uninteresting and we all knew King was going to win but the moment Zema had the jobber entrance it was almost a guarentee.
    Rating: 2/5

Rob Terry (im not calling him that dumb robbie t name) ...
    Tags: impact, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Sudden Impact: Coming Home to Genesis

Hey wrestling fans, Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA and...well, I don't really have anything bad to say about WWE right now. But anywho, we're coming home to Genesis, which is shaping up to be a nice looking PPV so far. So, let's jump into it, shall we.

Opening Segment

After what could be one of the biggest let downs of 2013...and we're ...
  6. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Royal Rumble match Winner Possibilities

Hey everyone. I am back to share with you on my thoughts on who are the front runners to win the Royal Rumble match in just under three weeks. I hope you all enjoy.

[B]Big Show -[/B] If you don't know already, Big Show lost the World Heavyweight Championship to Alberto Del Rio on SmackDown! just hours ago in a Last Man Standing match. Most likely Big Show will have his rematch at Royal ...
  7. Top 5 best and worst Royal Rumble matches ever!!

The most anticipated match WWE produces yearly is the Royal Rumble match. It provides meaning to the winner. Since 1993, the Royal Rumble match winner would than go on to face the world champion in the main event of Wrestlemania. Which is why I created this blog? To give love to the match everyone looks forward to year in and year out. By providing love, I will be providing some hate as well with ...
  8. Growing Up Attitude

Before I get into current WWE Topics, I thought I would go back in time...

It was 1997. Clinton was president, the Red Sox still hadn’t won a World Series and E.R. was the number one show on television. I was at the prime age of six years old and had somehow come across the USA Network while sitting up watching television with my father. Now it was way past my bedtime but I had a fever, ...

Updated 01-07-2013 at 06:20 PM by thezachstevens

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  9. Wrestlemania 29 - A List of Unlikely Possibilities

Hello all, after being a visitor to this site for a good while now, I thought it was about time I became a member and posted an article on here. Given that the Royal Rumble is only a few weeks away, and the Road to Wrestlemania quickly follows that, I thought I would write about some of the things that I would like to see happen at this year’s Wrestlemania. Now, before I start, let me warn you, ...

Updated 01-07-2013 at 04:13 PM by brendymufc

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. 2013 Wish List

Happy New Year Everyone! I know it’s late but still. For my first blog of the New Year I wanted to do a wish list that I want WWE to do for this year. So here we go.

CM Punk to Remain WWE Champion
    This is a big one for me. I would love the concept of WWE keeping CM Punk WWE Champion for another entire year. I would however like him to alter into a diverse heel by becoming more ...

Updated 01-06-2013 at 10:02 PM by Cross (Spacing Issues)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.