View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. The IWC Shouldn't Be A Place Where Great Ideas Die...

It’s been a while since I wrote on the How to Regain a Loyal Fan series. Being that I am OCD of sorts, I don’t like the idea of leaving this unfinished. However, I made a bit of an error in my 12 critical points and even writing the title to this blog made me cringe a bit. If you want to know what they are, simply follow the links to my other blogs to understand what I laid out over a year ...

Updated 06-10-2013 at 11:15 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Tags: fans, iwc, tna, wrestling, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. Does he deserve it ?

Hey this is my first blog so I will try and keep this short and sweet for everyone

Well Curtis axel is now getting a push but does he deserve this push? And the future championship shots that he is gonna receive in the future ? My opinion no

That might be an un popular thing to say here but it's not down to Curtis lack of wrestling ability its from what iv seen booking ...
  3. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Booking WWE Money in the Bank

Hey everyone. Welcome to another edition of Double O! I am Ozfan and this time, I want to share with you on how I would book the card for WWE's upcoming PPV, Money in the Bank. I know it is a little early but that's why I wanted to share my thoughts before any matches or major segments are announced for the show. I hope you all enjoy.

[B]WWE Championship[/B]
    [B]John Cena (c) vs. ...
  4. Breaking the Rules

Hello everyone. I have come to here to discuss a very important issue in the WWE. Have any of you noticed how WWE constantly changes and breaks their own rules? They just happen to change/break it when that situation comes in play. Let's get started.

Disqualification
    So in order to be disqualified someone must have some outside help by either a person or weapon of some kind. Personally ...
    Tags: wwe rules
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. The new Main-eventers vol. 3

Hey readers, it's me again Lord Cookie and since the last blog got a good enough feedback (not like my first ones ) i decided too continue with the Blogs. And if you're active on facebook and would like to be an admin on a wrestling page (In The Shield We Believe) Leave a comment!

Roman Reigns
    A character which we all ready know. As a part of The Shield. A big guy. He makes it ...
  6. "WE the People" Need More People?

In the vast universe that is professional wrestling there are many topics and characters that spur debate and set the forums ablaze with opinions. Over the years there has been many storylines and personas in the WWE “ripped from the headlines” and presented to stir the caldron of controversy all in the name of sports entertainment. From the turncoat Sargent Slaughter to Muhammad Hassan…from ...
    Tags: kane, swagger, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE's Current Tag Team Division

Hey everyone. Welcomee to another edition of Double O. I am Ozfan. And I will be sharing with you today on my opinion on what to do with the current Tag Team division.

First of all, I would like to tell you about the three handpicked teams I would like to see win the Tag Team Titles...

[B]No. 3 - Rhodes Scholars[/B]
    Rhodes & Sandow would make great heel tag champions. ...
    Tags: tag team
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Sudden Impact: Slammiversary Fall Out

Hey TNA fans, DK Savior here with the weekly edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, and not the "Wholesome Family Entertainment, not a Bloodsport" company from elsewhere. We've just come off what was possibly the best PPV of the year for both companies. Great matches, great action. I'm not a fan of how the World Title Match ended, but we'll do a little review of it and then talk about ...
  9. Breaking the Rules

Hello everyone. I have come to here to discuss a very important issue in the WWE. Have any of you noticed how WWE constantly changes and breaks their own rules? They just happen to change/break it when that situation comes in play. Let's get started.

Disqualification
    So in order to be disqualified someone must have some outside help by either a person or weapon of some kind. Personally ...
    Tags: wwe rules
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Why CM Punk is more suitable as a face

The somewhat eagerly anticipated return of CM Punk is almost near us and no doubt majority of WWE fans will be glad to see him back. Now granted unless something spontaneous occurred in the usual auto-pilot creative minds of WWE, he’ll return as a heel. No doubt Punk is a great heel, but his anti-hero ...
    Tags: cm punk, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.