View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Random Thoughts Free Per View Extravaganza: Hardcore Justice

Well, running late with this blog. Personally I was thinking about passing a blog on this show over, but it is the Free Per View spectacle that is Hardcore Justice. Will it be a spectacle, or just a standard Impact Wrestling episode? We’ll soon find out. In recent years anything Hardcore that I have watched has involved Asians on the internet, so this will be a new experience for me. So ...
  2. The Evolution, Part Deux Begins...

SS13_Photo_295.jpg

Effective this Monday, a new regime will be taking over Monday Night RAW as Triple H will be making some serious changes now that he has entered the dark side after ruining Daniel Bryan's WWE Championship reign by having Randy Orton cash in his MITB Briefcase to become the new WWE Champion.

And so without further delay, here's what to expect: ...
  3. Coffee Talk: The Clean Put Over

Hey fans, Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. As the title suggests, this post will be about the perception of the top stars of the industry throughout the years, and the backstage politics that helped...or hurt, their careers. What motivated this is a combination of two things; the overwhelming hatred for Hulk Hogan, and the consistent complaining about John Cena. That's a pretty wide ...
  4. Thom's Crystal Ball: Summerslam 2013 predictions

We're just days away from the 26th annual Summerslam PPV, so now's as good a time as any to deliver my official predictions for the outcomes of the night.

Kick-Off Show: United States Title match
    As much as I hate to admit it, this could be the end of Dean Ambrose's reign as US champion. Rob Van Dam has been given a huge push since returning at Money in the Bank and handing him ...
  5. WWE Raw 8/12/13 Hits and Misses

Overall Score: 8

Hits

Randy Orton vs. Damien Sandow: This was a pretty good match. I think Orton can elevate mid-carders to look like main eventers. Sandow looked good tonight and anothe example is when he faced off with Fandango the night after Money in the Bank. The story with Rhodes and Sandow was played out fine but I liked that they established exactly why ...
  6. My view: Stone Cold's Last Round

^What does last round mean? It is a reference from Stone Cold's last match at WM19 wearing "OMR" on his vest that meant 1 more round. Rumor after rumor, year after year, we continue to hear about the possibility that Austin would return to the ring for one final match. Let's be honest here, Austin isn't going to be having his "last round" featured in an undercard fashion at a WM. ...

Updated 08-12-2013 at 10:02 PM by TheGreatOne

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  7. MrAudits Ringside Ramblings

Mr Audits Ringside Ramblings

Welcome and thank you for taking time to read my first blog entry here on EWN. I have been somewhat of a voyeur for I don’t know how many years now and love reading different opinions & feelings from fans like me all over the world, so thanks. I’ve been a huge wrestling fan since WrestleMania 6 when I saw Warrior & Hogan go at it and ...
  8. My favorite WWE feud of 2013

Forget The Rock vs. John Cena. Forget CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar. And last but certainly not least, forget Punk vs. The Rock.

In my opinion, my most absolute favorite WWE feud of 2013 involves two up-and-coming young WWE Superstars.

SD_726_Photo_125.JPG

Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow first teamed up together on the August 27th, 2012 episode of Monday Night ...
  9. WWE: Future Champions

Haven’t blogged in a while so bear with me but I thought this would be a nice easy topic to get me going again so without further ado, here we go!

In this blog, I’ll be looking at who I think would make a good champion going into the future for each belt in order to a) bring prestige back and b) to have a memorable/entertaining reign.

Divas Championship
    So we ...

Updated 08-09-2013 at 04:17 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. My thoughts on how Summerslam will/should go down

Hi Guys. I just wanted to give my thoughts on Summerslam as the card starts to take shape. Here is the current card which is pretty solid apart from the Ziggler& Kaitlyn vs Big E & AJ match

Bray Wyatt vs Kane Ring Of Fire (guessing they mean inferno match) - I am not full over on the Wyatt Family like I am with the Shield but I am looking forward to this match. I hope something ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.