View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Top 5 WWE Wrestlers Never World Champ

Before getting to the top 5, he is a quick rundown of #'s 20-6. Check out the past editions of this blog series to read the commentary on each wrestler.

20. Jesse "The Body" Ventura
    19. Terry Funk
    18. King Kong Bundy
    17. Superfly Jimmy Snuka
    16. Magnificent Don Muraco
    15. Ravishing Rick Rude
    14. Scott Hall
    13. Kerry Von Erich

Updated 12-15-2011 at 02:53 PM by Frank

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. The Slammy's and Tribute to the Troops and more

The Slammy's

What a joke. None of the matches were all that great except the Fatal 4 Way between, Ziggler, Bryant, Ryder and Rhodes. If you haven't seen it, watch it. It was really good. But honestly the biggest joke of all wasn't who got the Awards or the matches. It was the lack of crowd reaction to some of the legends who made their opinions.

Seriously, the crowd should ...
  3. Kane and the Dead Skin Mask

Over the years, Kane has gone through many transformations. He started out as a monster, and gradually evolved from a supernatural character into a more human one. That said, it was high time he evolved again, which he did. He came back this past Monday sporting two new masks, and -GASP- hair! We know why the WWE brought the mask back, but let's look into how this could affect his upcoming angle. ...
  4. A Wrestling Written Conundrum: Gimmicks

This will be my third blog, In which I would like to point out the gimmicks of the WWE.

CM Punk:
    The social anarchist who hates authority, sound familiar? I enjoy CM Punks promos and matches much more than Stone Cold, but this is another example of WWE ripping off themselves.

John Cena:
    Cena's gimmick has taken a downslope over the past few years, but i ...

Updated 12-14-2011 at 10:05 PM by The Peep

Tags: cena, gimmick
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Final Resolution and Raw Thoughts....Kane Returns

Hey Everyone. This blogging thing is really awesome. I'm glad mostly everyone likes what I'm writing. But, rather than waste time with all that, I'll jump right in.

Final Resolution. I actually did pretty bad on my predictions. Some of the comments had predictions that were better than mine. I should have known that Kurt Angle was going to put Storm over since he's doing the Olympics ...
  6. Top 5 Heels of 2011 (part 1)

In this blog i'll be talking about the top 5 heels this year. I based my list on:
    -The impact they made
    -In ring ability
    -Mic skills
    -how much they're hated

5. Mark Henry

Mark Henry needed to turn heel, he'd been jobbing for ages when suddenly he becomes ...
  7. The Rock: Overrated

Hey guys, I'm StratZ- 1st time blogging here on EWN. For my 1st blog, I'm gonna do it over The Rock being overrated. These are my opinions, but wouldn't be surprised if people began to start bashing :/

The Rock Returning to the WWE

Everyone was hyped for The Rock to come back to the WWE! Everyone was ready for him to start wrestling again and perform for the ...

Updated 12-11-2011 at 11:20 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Top 5 Heels of 2011 (part 2)

2. R-Truth

This guy's hilarious IMO, he's great in the ring and ...
  9. There Is Still Hope For John Morrison

Hello Readers. I just finished watching a video that made me smile. It is a YouTube video by John Morrison himself. If you have not seen it yet, take a second to scroll down and watch it before reading the rest of this blog.

So why did this video make me smile?

Since he debuted as Johnny Nitro, ...

Updated 12-11-2011 at 02:38 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  10. How I would Run TNA...Realistically

Hey Everyone. I watched Smackdown and Michael Cole is so annoying, that I have nothing to say about it except he ruins the show. Clearly, he ruins the show. Think about how annoying some of the heel talents are. Vicki Guerrero, Jack Swagger, Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer...and now, think of having to listen to them, all show long, on both shows. That's what it's like having Michael Cole ...

Updated 12-11-2011 at 11:44 AM by Frank

Tags: tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.