View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. My tips for WWE storylines and gimmicks...

First rule of wrestling and building a star, its so much easier to build up a face then it is a heel! With that said...

Lets start with the big one, John Cena! You have got to turn him heel and you're doing a good job building things after the lip lock with him and Eve but please don't drop the ball! Have Eve and Cena end up becoming a on screen couple, kind of like Macho Man and Sherri ...
  2. An alternate storyline for Undertakers streak

This is just an alternative storyline for Undertakers streak this year but I fully expect them to do Undertaker vs Triple H (3) and so far I like how the storylines been going.

The Raw after elimination chamber Triple H comes out and wants Shawn Michaels to apologise for calling him a coward. Michaels comes out and refuses to apologise, He says he knows Triple H can beat the streak and ...

Updated 02-15-2012 at 05:46 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Piper's Pit: The Main Event Here, Then, and Tommorow

In my opinion, I am so sick of people praising the attitude era like it's the reincarnation of Jesus himself, so as my second Piper's Pit, I would like to point out the main events of the 80's, 90's, 2000's, 2010's, and The Main Events of tomorrow.

The 80's
    Hulk Hogan. That's the first thing people think when they think 80's wrestling, now this all happened before I was born, but ...
  4. Best Ways to Turn Face and Heel....and Those who Need It

Hey fans of the squared circle, DK Wrestling Savior here with another interesting topic. This is one that I feel is out of the realm of the usual, just like my blogs about the fans.

The list is interesting and I'm going to do what I can to not be so obvious with my list. I'm not going to spend a lot of time trying to add fuel to the already sky high flames of the fire with the John Cena ...
  5. WWE: Booking The Unification Of The World Titles

First off I don't want the titles to be unified because then there would be less chances for guys like Christian, Barrett, Rhodes etc.
    You may now be wondering why I'm writing this blog, It's because I've seen people on Ewn who want the titles unified and I started thinking if the titles were to be unified how would I want the unification to come about.

Smackdown
    At Wrestlemania ...

Updated 02-13-2012 at 04:18 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Greatest Announcers/commentators

I was reading some of the previous blogs about top and least favorite wrestlers and thought I'd try to spark so convo on top commentators. The art of commentating and telling a story to go along with a great wrestling match seems to be forgotten to an extent so I figured I'd take a trip back and remember some of the greats who helped make some of the greatest matches ever better. Off the top, four ...

Updated 02-13-2012 at 12:55 PM by steviej893

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. TNA: Against All Odds

These are the results and some description of the TNA PPV Against All Odds. I’ve included my ideas (chosen before the matches) of who I want/think is going to win. These picks pretty much demonstrate that I’m shite as a prognosticator.

TNA – Against All Odds

Start with a video package about the main event, the four-way match between Jeff Hardy, Bully ...
  8. The Top 5 Least Entertaining Superstars of WWE

In this blog I'll be talking about the top 5 wrestler that In find least entertaining in Wwe today.

5. Kofi KingstonKofi's been doing the exact same thing for far too long now. He needs to take a break for 4-6 weeks after Wrestlemania (Its very likely he'll be used as the spot monkey in the MITB match) and return with a new gimmick. I don't care whether he's heel or face just as long ...

Updated 02-13-2012 at 01:15 AM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. WWE: What Grinds My Gears

I've been doing some thinking - there are loads of things that annoy me about WWE at the minute. So, I thought I's write this blog, and see what your comments are.

Cut Down On The PPVs
    Somebody give me one good reason why Vengeance was brought back. And there are others, like Over The Limit and Capitol Punishment, which serve absolutely nothing to WWE in terms of buy rates and viewers. ...
  10. WrestleMania 29: Where should it be held?

Hey everyone. I'm back and this time, I'm gonna be talking about where the venue for WrestleMania 29 should be. Here are a list of possibilities...
    [B]
    Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Canada: [/B]I think the ACC would be a pretty good option for WrestleMania 29, mainly because Canada hasn't hosted WrestleMania since 2002 for WrestleMania X8. There could be a few guest appearances by Edge, ...

Updated 02-12-2012 at 12:22 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.