View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 3-Hour Raw, Jerry The King Lawler, Attitue ERA, and more....

OK. This had been on my mind for a while now.

1st of all. I hear a lot of people giving Raw a bad wrap for then 3-hour Raw shows, and I disagreed with them for a while. I always loved the big shows, because WWE usually know how to put them on. But after watching Raw last night for 20th Anniversary of the "longest episodic show on Monday nights", I physically felt sick from ...

Updated 01-16-2013 at 02:10 AM by CMBison (Spelling and Grammar errors.)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. How the WWE Creative Machine will book the Rumble 1 through 30

First, let me state that there is no way this will be entirely accurate. Next, let me make this very clear that this is not how I want the rumble to be booked. Finally, this blog is strictly a reflection of how I believe the WWE creative team will book the Royal Rumble. With that being said, here is how the RR goes down and why:

#1 & #2: The music hits and Daniel Bryan is the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WWE Impact Superstars of the year: 1995

* Hey everyone, appreciate the comments. Just want to say my picks are relating to overall success by superatars. For example, in my 1990 blog, I picked Warrior as breakthrough superstar. He did already break through prior to that time, but he really broke the glass ceiling in 1990. Earthquake arguable had the greatest breakthrough, and I have him down as a notable, but compared to Warrior, ...

Updated 01-16-2013 at 12:19 AM by Earthquake

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  4. Chronicles of Wrestling Episode 1

Hi all, Shirty88 here coming to you from the glorious land of England. This is my first blog in my new series called the Chronicles of Wrestling. Each week I will be blogging about something from wrestlings past, present and possible future. So without furhter delay, I present to you the Chronicles of Wrestling
    EPISODE I
    TNA 2013
    First things first, I'm a huge TNA fan. Have ...

Updated 01-14-2013 at 07:39 PM by shirty88

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. My WWE WM29 realistic Card.

Hey everyone this is Kingcobra82390 at your service. And I know there has been a lot of these right now. But I just wanted to give my opioion and most realistic card that I can so here goes.

WWE Championship
    The Rock(C) vs John Cena.- Rock beats Punk at the Rumble Rumble and Cena wins Royal Rumble and challenges The Rock at WM29.
    Winner- NEW WWE Champion John Cena. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WWE Impact Superstars of the year: 1994

* Hey everyone, appreciate the comments. Just want to say my picks are relating to overall success by superatars. For example, in my 1990 blog, I picked Warrior as breakthrough superstar. He did already break through prior to that time, but he really broke the glass ceiling in 1990. Earthquake arguable had the greatest breakthrough, and I have him down as a notable, but compared to Warrior, he ...

Updated 01-16-2013 at 12:20 AM by Earthquake

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  7. WWE Impact Superstars of the year: 1993

Hello fellow internet dwellers, my name is Earthquake (or David lol) and I am going to (try) get a little blof published on Breakthrough Superstars of the year from 1990 until present day. So that is 23 years of personal opinion that I don't think most people will be able to argue with but of course if you read this put forward your opinions cause this is a blog and it really feeds on your ...

Updated 01-16-2013 at 12:21 AM by Earthquake

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. 10 Bold Predictions for the WWE in 2013

Hello, Nitro here and I am going to bring you 10 Bold Predictions for this year. Will they happen? Who knows! While reading this, none of them are in order, all are the same level.

1. Wade Barrett will not win a world championship this year

This might make some mad, but every year it is predicted so I will predict it again. I believe 2014 will be the strike of gold for him ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. What really grinds my gears? The Death of WCW.

Grinds-my-gears1.jpg
    "Remember that wrestling company back in the day? What was its name, WCW? Yes that was it. WCW seems to be a faded memory now, and a lot of wrestling fans, or should I say 'Marks', seem to think they knew what killed it off. It was David Arquette! No... wait, it was Kevin Nash! It was Vince Russo and Bischoff! It was Hogan! It was all the celebrities! It was

Updated 01-13-2013 at 09:42 AM by kylos

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. My Wrestlemania Card and Results.

I've been wanting to post one for awhile, some matches you might not agree with, but hey that's why its called "My Wrestlemania Card".

16793522d1b036c70c43bf716eee309f7356777d.0_standard_352.0.jpg
    Wrestlemania 29

Brock Lesnar Vs Triple H - Last Man Standing Match

John Cena Vs CM Punk Vs The Rock - Triple Threat Elimination Match WWE Championship

Kane Vs Daniel ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.