View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Elimination Chamber Predictions

Hey everyone. I'm back with another opinion of mine. I know it is a little early, there will another match or two announced for this event BUT I would like to share with you my predictions for Elimination Chamber. I hope you all enjoy.

[B]WWE Championship
    The Rock (c) vs. CM Punk[/B]

A rematch from the Royal Rumble. It wouldn't be the Road to WrestleMania without a ...
  2. A Dennis Blog (The Rock!)

Welcome to my first blog
    `Hey, I have decided to start a blogging about random wrestling related issues that I think are currently prevalent with other members of the IWC. I will hit an issue in this blog and look forward to any feedback other members want to give me in order to make any future blogs better.

Why The Rock winning gold is a good thing.
    `I'm not a rock lover, ...
  3. Luduca's Playground: The next face of the WWE.

January 23rd, 1984: Hulk Hogan beat The Iron Sheik to win the WWF championship, and Hulkamania was created.

June 23rd, 1996: Stone Cold Steve Austin beat Jake "the Snake" Roberts to win the 1996 King of the Ring, and Austin 3:16 was born.

April 3rd, 2005: John Cena beat John Bradshaw Layfield to win the WWE championship, and the Cenation was started.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Main Event: Where every match is the main event

Main Event:
    The Night starts off with the awesome theme song by the spectacular band Shine Down. Michael Cole and JBL start off by introducing the show, followed by the once dashing Cody Rhodes on his way down to the ring. Cody Rhodes seems to think that he makes the rules, unfortunate for him, he doesn't. Sheamus can't stand it when he doesn't get what he wants, and he sure as ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. There are too many main eventers.

There are too many "main eventers". Or more accurately, there are too many wrestlers that are meant to be perceived to be at main event level by the casual fans. I applaud WWE for trying to create new stars, but it feels like they've tried to push too many guys to World Title level and make them look like contenders.

John Cena
    CM Punk
    Dolph Ziggler
    Big Show
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Elimination Chamber: The Build and The Fallout

well I know it's early to start speculating the outcome and fallout from this months Elimination Chamber PPV. But like many of us, I shall do the same and begin the speculation and creative ideas flow. As we all know this one of the last major stops on the Road to WM and I do believe it's about to get very interesting.
    Now lets go back a week or two and look at what has transpired. The Rock ...
  7. Smark Calaway's Shoot o' Three #2 - Best entrance themes in WWE History

Good day kids and kats (on the subject of which). Welcome to the second Shoot o' Three from yours truly Smark Calaway II. Today I thought it would be a nice idea to look at the best entrance themes in WWE history.

I think the one that has to start this ball rolling belongs to that god-damn S.O.B, Stone Cold Steve Austin. Anyone who watched 'rasslin in 90's will testify that every time ...
  8. Smark Calaway's Shoot o' Three #1 - A look at the matches for Mania

Good morning/afternoon/night. Here is Smark Calaway II with the first of what ought to be many Shoot o’ threes. In this series of scribbings and brain drains I shall be looking at all different aspects of what we have come to know and love as professional wrestling and taking a sidewards and hopefully enjoyable look at just the what fuck is going on. Each sermon, or blog post or whatever will features ...
  9. Top 5 best and worst Elimination Chamber matches all-time

Decided instead of doing 2 of the Trish Stratus blog since she is now getting inducted in the HOF this year. Instead, go ahead and get this Top 5 best and worst Elimination Chamber matches of all-time. I must stress this is my opinion. So here we go, Top 5 best and worst Elimination Chamber matches of all-time!! Let us start off with the worst saving the best for last:

Worst:
    5. ...
  10. The Punk: UFC 156: Aldo vs. Edgar Review

Superbowl weekend usually brings out the best in most other American sports and the UFC is no different. Featuring a stacked card including a number of bouts that might result in number one contenders being crowned, and what can only be best described as a dream title fight. Jose Also has looked unstoppable since being brought over in the WEC merger in 2010 but former Lightweight champ Frankie Edgar ...

Updated 02-03-2013 at 10:39 AM by The Punk

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.