View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. How TNA’s 10th Year Can Be Its Best

TNA Impact Wrestling celebrated its ninth anniversary at tonight’s pay-per-view, and while it’s nice that the company has existed for this long, things could be a lot better.

The promotion seems to be running in place from a business standpoint, drawing meager numbers on pay-per-view and the same million-plus fans every Thursday night on Spike TV.

Something ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWE future

So excuse any mistakes I make on here as this is my first ever post on anything pertaining to wrestling period. I'm young but I've been following wrestling since 2000s so I know my attitude era and pg era.

So to go over to what the title states... if the WWE is going to sustain and grow, it needs to go back to what works. There are three things that worked for WWE in the past. Those ...
  3. The IWC has the power? Really?

Reading a comment claiming that "the IWC has the power" in modern wrestling has made me start to doubt the intelligence of some of the people who express their opinions on this website.

This is not intended as a rant, I have reasons for my disagreement. They are as follows:

WWE as a PG product

If the IWC had any influence over the direction of ...
    Tags: iwc, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. #2 WWE: Did you smell what The Rock was cooking?

I did. Gold. Pure gold.

Yesterday I posted my first blog here touching on the subject of TNA/Impact Wrestling and my opinion on the product as a whole and I don't think it's fair to write about TNA (which I've only just scratched the surface of what I really wanted to talk about) without comparing it to WWE. TNA after all, are a wrestling company, something they try to mark on every ...
  5. TNA: WWE's kid brother begging for attention.

I'd like to make the point before anyone (if anyone) reads this blog that I do not like TNA Wrestling, or Impact Wrestling, whatever they want to call themselves. I watched TNA for the first time a few years back when they still had the six sided ring and just had to ask myself "why?" Why would any wrestling company decide to create a ring with an extra two sides? Simple. They wanted to ...
    Tags: matt hardy, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WWE WILDCARD what should have been

Hi peeps this is my 1st blog so let me know what you all think.

Last year wwe added wildcard to its ppv calendar only the event never took place and was scrapped for some reason which is disappointing because the title wildcard had so much potential.

Three things before we come to the matches:
    1 every superstar or diva is selected at random
    2 superstars ...
  7. Matt Hardy: Thanks For Making Wrestling Interesting

Hey guys. Now I know I'm going to get bashed for this but I seriously don't care. I for one am a huge Matt Hardy fan (Not a Jeff fan but he's cool I guess). But lets give Matt his props. He basically revolutionized the IWC to a whole different level.

Innovative:
    When Matt Hardy started making his little videos, he had the internet world on their asses.

How ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. To TNA: A Letter of Concern

To Whom This May Concern:

TNA...Impact Wrestling...whatever you call yourselves these days - it's time. It is time to make a move. Stop sitting back and waiting for the fans and ratings to come. It's time to make a decision to make yourself competitive in the main-stream wrestling picture. You can be the one that brings wrestling back from it's recession of popularity and creative mediocrity. ...
  9. The futures of WWE

Alberto Del Rio - He is bound to win a World Champion especially if he is being put in a WWE Championship match against John Cena

Alex Riley - He's been moved back to Raw so it obvious he is going to be put in a rivalry with The Miz . But Im not sure if The Miz is staying at the top or being demoted to the Mid-Card section

Cody Rhodes - In Smackdown , there is 5 main ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The Lightweight or Cruiserweight Belt Must Come Back

Hey guys hope all is well. I've been blogging lately and I must admit something. Both TNA & WWE have an amazing Lightweight roster. I would go as far as to say WWE's & TNA's Lightweight roster are better than the heavyweights or maineventers as far as in ring ability.

WWE's Lightweights/Cruiserweights:

Chavo Guerrero, Curt Hawkins, Daniel Bryan, Evan Bourne, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.