View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Funkasaurus - An alternative perspective

I am currently writing a wrestling blog on the Nexus - or more specifically - Life after Nexus mainly focusing on the current flourishing career of David Otunga. However, this all had to be placed immediately on hold as soon as I saw the debut of 'The Funkasaurus'

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/video/...-debuts-on-raw

After a genuine jaw to the floor moment

Updated 01-10-2012 at 04:24 PM by Mikkaelson

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Brodus Clay: A Disappointing Debut

Hi People,

I don't normally post on here but thought I would after just watching Raw and was heavily disappointed with the "debut" of Brodus Clay.

Going back a couple of months when Brodus Clay was announced to "Debut" on Raw, I thought this was a great way to build up a superstar by having the WWE re-introduce his character to the WWE "universe". ...

Updated 01-10-2012 at 09:52 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Jericho, Cena's heel turn, and Brodus wants his mama...

It's been a while...

I haven't posted on this, or any professional wrestling website, for about six months now, and I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the fact that I'm genuinely happy with the product.

Don't get me wrong, I've effectively cut SmackDown out of my WWE diet (unless I get bored and need something to watch), but Raw and the past year's PPVs have
  4. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts. The Good, Bad, and the Impartial

So another monday has come and passed. Raw is over, and I thought I would share my thoughts.

The Good

CM Punk vs Jack Swagger
    I really enjoyed this match. I think for the time they gave it, it was a good match compared to what we have seen on Raw recently. I especially like the ending of the match, with Swagger getting his shoulder up and the ref still counting 3. I ...

Updated 01-10-2012 at 12:32 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Thoughts on Raw. Does The WWE Care Anymore?

Hey Everyone. I'm back to post my thoughts after what I feel was a very disappointing Raw, save for the Kane dominated segments. I watched it on DVR and actually started watching earlier than usual because of the pathetic BCS Nat'l Championship Game. I do want to thank everyone who commented on my last post regarding The Attitude Era. I can promise there will be no Attitude Era talk in this blog. ...
    Tags: cena, jericho, raw
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Raw Reaction - 1/9/2012

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again with another edition of Raw Reaction. I haven't posted since last weeks blog so I figured what better way than return with the often imitated, but never duplicated Raw Reaction! I'm not gonna waste anytime so without further ado...

Opening segment-
    Pretty interesting way to open Raw. I never really realized how good Kane was on the ...

Updated 01-09-2012 at 11:27 PM by RatedATB

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Wrestlers That The WWE Needs To Part Ways With

So I was thinking about this, wrestlers that really don't serve a purpose in the WWE, and that should just be let go. Now keep in mind, these people i pick are just my opinion, you might disagree, but I will do my best to point out my justification behind it.

JTG
    I remember watching JTG with Shad in Cryme Time and actually found them entertaining and a good tag team. Since Shads ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Here comes the Pain: Brock and the WWE

When I first heard Brock lesner announced his retirement at the loss to Alistair Overeem, it was like sweet music to my ears, mainly because I knew he will be coming back to the WWE. He is 34, which is young for someone to retire at the UFC, I assume the only reason he retired is mma training is just way to hectic for someone like Brock lesner, who's probably been training his body since he was a ...

Updated 01-09-2012 at 11:03 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Batista, RVD, and Lesnar: Are they coming back?

Welcome back Splashers! I just want to take a quick second to give a shout-out, to the people who participated in my last blog: Jags, PSOJedi, Mattw705, Sully, TheLegendaryIcon, number13, and HCollins-TNA1. Thanks to all of you, for your great posts! Well enough of the small talk, let's get on with ...

Updated 01-09-2012 at 10:52 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: brock lesnar, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  10. Pre-Raw Commentary - John Cena: Have we been deceived?

DISCLAIMER: I would like to start off by saying that I do not have any personal hatred towards John Cena the person or the WWE, and that this blog is strictly as a response to the pro- and anti-Cena character rantings. I understand that the WWE is for entertainment only and that the characters portrayed are not necessarily reflective of the actual personalities of the sports entertainers that portray ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.