View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. WWE - My opinions on wrestling today

Hi to all you wrestling fans been a while since my first blog almost a year in fact. It was around this time last year that id voice my thoughts on how wrestling would return to the glory days of the mid to late 90's. A year on and we're still waiting

i apologize up front if this blog comes across a bit disjointed the point of this is to purely add my opinion to the thousands of others ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. STATE OF THE 'E: BE A STAR!! Vicki Guerrero's A Pitbull!

Welcome to another blog edition of the OFTEN imitated but NEVER duplicated STATE OF THE 'E!! I'm not guaranteeing a long one today but I will say, it's about something that's been nagging me for a while and I need to speak out on it. I've noticed a disturbing trend in WWE TV and it all started about two years ago.

No, its not them shilling out KMart, nope not even their constant whoring ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Abdominal Stretch: Post Raw and WM in View

Hey fans of the this unpredictable, crazy world of wrestling in which we all know and love. The Saviour here with this week's Abdominal Stretch.

Before I go any further, there is something I need to do. And that is apologize to Knox. Over the course of several weeks, I've unfairly criticized his blogs to an extreme level. Then, because of an opinion he made that I don't agree with, even ...

Updated 03-20-2012 at 12:49 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. WBC Tournament2:Top 5 Woman Wrestlers

[COLOR=#333333][B][FONT=Verdana]Today in WBC we have guest host moderator Kashdinero! I repeat we have guest host one of the moderators of EWN, Kashdinero. Kashdinero agreed to say his thoughts of Woman Wrestling, so read on to find out what he said!
    [/FONT]
    Today we also have bloggers Tall, and ArtfulDodger with a top 5 list about Woman Wrestlers. Vote who has the best list, so they can ...

Updated 03-20-2012 at 11:58 AM by MR Boss

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Piper's Pit: Showstealler of Wrestlemania?

We all know Cena vs. The Rock is going to close up Wrestlemania, but what match will really shine this year? Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk and The Hell in a Cell match would be most people's answer, but what about the undercard?

The tag-team match is horribly frowned upon among the IWC, but if it were actually to be elimination rules, it could be amazingly made to define the WWE and actually ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. STATE OF THE 'E: We're Close, So Close

Hello and welcome back to another blog edition of the OFTEN imitated but NEVER duplicated STATE OF THE 'E!! I'm letting everyone know right off the bat that I'm going to be talking about Mania, and a fe other things in my mind. But, I want to let you all know that I am now the eWN Blog Mod.

So if you have any questions about unapproved blogs, you can ask me as well. I'd appreciate it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. A positive/negative look on Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan

Hey blog readers. We are just two weeks away from Wrestlemania 28. We now know the full card of Wrestlemania 28 which in my opinion, has the potential to be one of the best Wrestlemanias of all time if handled right of course. Now the topic of my blog will be me giving my honest thoughts on Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Title at Wrestlemania 28. Lets get started folks!

Updated 03-19-2012 at 11:58 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Can An Opinion Be Wrong?

Wrestling has a very rich history. Just the WWF/WWE alone goes back so long. Before Hogan, there was Bob Backlund and Burno Sammartino among many many others. It is because of this history, that I feel compelled to post such a negative and attacking blog. In the interest of just being mindful of others, I won't be mentioning anyone's name or title of their blog.

I take pride in the fact ...

Updated 03-20-2012 at 01:31 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

Hey everyone. Another Raw has come and passed, as we are one step closer to Wrestlemania 28. I don't know about anyone else, but after tonight, I am counting down each day to Mania and am getting more excited every day. Lets get right into it shall we.

The Good

Chris Jericho/CM Punk promo
    Wow, simply wow! To me, this was a great way to start off the show. Needless to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. And Iconic Monday Night Raw

In the interest of WrestleMania XXVIII living up to its hype, WWE seemed content at keeping the action on the microphone tonight rather than in the ring. For every main event match we got an equally main event promo – ignoring the Hell in a Cell- based one that dully closed the show. Good or bad, promos ruled Raw tonight so that’s what this blog will feature heavily.

As ever, I’m ...

Updated 03-20-2012 at 02:34 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.