View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 8 wrestlers who will of been champion by 2013

Alex Riley - Us Title After attacking The Miz and turning face it was thought that he might possibly be the next big thing. Recently I've been quite impressed with his wrestling ability on Wwe Superatars and he's got a decent number of fans based on twitter. He does need to improve on his mic skills slightly but he hasn't been given the chance to showcase them lately. I think he'll be given the Us ...

Updated 03-28-2012 at 05:14 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. My Wrestlemania-Then and Now

Hey what is up everybody? I figured as we got closer and closer to Mania, and with the card finalized for the most part, I would do something different than what others have done in the last few days. People have just given their predictions as to what will happen at Mania, and don't get me wrong, this blog is all about that, but I am also going to compare the current WM card, with what I thought ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Top 10 Wrestlemanias

What’s poppin folks! RatedATB back at it again, with the final installment in my Wrestlemania Mini-Series! These have been some of the best blogs I have put out and definitely the best received, whether you agreed with my opinions or not it got people talking and that’s all I aim for in this crazy world of blogging. We end the final week with probably the most important. We’ve been over all ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WBC #5 Top 5 United States Champion

What is up everyone? For those that don't know, Mr Boss is no longer able to run with the Wrestling Blog Challenge, and asked me if I wanted to pick up the ball. That is what I am doing On this weeks edition, the champion Renevious will defend his title against the likes of Akbar. The topic is the top 5 United States Champions. We are going to start with the challenger, Akbar.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. STATE OF THE 'E: The Face Of THE Face

Hello everyone and welcome back to another edition of the [B]ALWAYS[/B] imitated but [B]NEVER[/B] duplicated [B]STATE OF THE 'E[/B] in blog form! I am your host for the event, Rated_R(ob)KO!!

Now, I would like to bring to your attention as to why this blog is named what it is. I have thought long and hard about something and The Rock made a [B]DAMN[/B] valid point this past Monday on ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WWE: Nightmares of Wrestlemania

Once again, I'm back with another let's look at a different perspective blog. This time, with Wrestlemania in full swing, it's only natural to stick with the cliched theme. As always I'll be a bit different and point out many "nightmarish" scenarios that could happen at Wrestlemania XXVIII.

Nightmare #1:
    Michael Cole will Wrestle

Just a few lines in and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

What is up everybody!? So another Raw has come and passed, but this was no ordinary Raw, no, this was the last Raw before Wrestlemania! Now, I didn't get a chance to write this last night, but before I sat down to write it this afternoon, I've seen comments all through out the forums where some disliked Raw, and others enjoyed it. I thought with this edition of Uncooked, I would do something a little ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Wrestlemania Dream Predictions

Primo and Epico vs The Usos

This match will open the show just because it wasn't supposed to be there in the first place. I like both teams, but The Usos win in a surprise for the opener. Good way to start off the show.

Team Teddy vs Team Johnny
    Before Christian was replaced by Drew MacIntyre I thought that there was no way Team Teddy takes this. His team is a complete ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Wrestlemania - Can it make a difference?

Hi all,

Time for one final pre Mania blog.

I’m not going to give any Wrestlemania predictions, I’ll be honest I’m not a fan of those kind of blogs. Each person has an opinion of how they would like a match to be booked from the simplest endings to the kind that wouldn’t even happen in a million years and I don’t know who’d be interested in hearing mine.

10. Not Your Typical Wrestlemania Predictions

After weeks of pushing it off to the side, I've decided to post my "Not So Typical" WM predictions. And while after watching Raw, I've lost a lot of enthusiasm for the upcoming extravaganza, I feel that these predictions will still be entertaining if nothing else. A little warning, this will be a long blog.

So, without further adieu...

PREDICTING WRESTLEMANIA

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.