View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Wrestlemania 29 Dream Card

wm29card.jpg

There is a lot of buzz in the WWE right now. Why? Well one because The Rock returned after 8 years of being away to come back and beat John Cena in the main event of a Wrestlemania match that took a year to build up. Also because of the return of the original animal Brock Lesnar. WWE proved at this past years Wrestlemania that dream matches that fans desire
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Real Talk!: The Rock Should Have Loss To John Cena

This is my first blog and, I'm going to be real with you guys and, give my exact opinion. The Rock should have lost to John Cena clean.The reason why is simple The Rock should have did for Cena what Hogan did for the Rock.

Hogan was a full time wrestler at the time Rock beat him, and Rock is only part time for now. How I look at it is a part time wrestler just beat the face of the company. ...
  3. Questions for the WWE Universe...Please Answer

What up everyone, Kid Contra here! So I just wanted to jump right into today's quasi-blog/forum hybrid. Everyone is always questioning what WWE does with their product, including myself, which is great because as a fan I believe you have the right to do so, but nobody ever questions the WWE Universe. IMO, the WWE Universe or if you are old school like me, the fans, do just as many things that boggle ...
  4. Returning Home after Mania Week.

Hey Guys this is my Post Mania week blog Just got home from Miami lastnight nothing like a nice 16 hour drive right? Haha

So first i'd like to say i haven't been around a better Wrestling Fanbase pretty much since 1999. Miami was off the chain from Wednesday all the way to the Miami Heat game haha.

However its not locals that made this such a crowed on fire it was a gathering ...
  5. How Far can WWE go on WM28 Steam

On Monday we were treated to one of the best crowd wrestling has ever seen. Speculation has shown that the fans said yes just to support Daniel Bryan over that embarrasing Wrestlemania match with Sheamus, but could that be all?

Over With The Crowd
    I read a forum that stated that YES! can become the new WHAT! for the wrestling industry. This could be true in the way that Daniel Bryan ...

Updated 04-04-2012 at 05:28 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. How to Regain a Loyal Fan

Well, I have thought this through and decided to re-launch my blog. Everyone gets a mulligan, right? This time I am going to put it into an actual blog format, rather than write a chapter of a book. As my last blog showed, I am a fan of the wrestling industry and have been so since I was young. Much like many of you, I have been witness to multiple “Eras” of the industry. Even though several “eras” ...
  7. WBC #6 Top 5 Holy SH!T Moments!

What is up everybody!? It is time for another edition of WBC, and I hope everyone likes the new banner I made. Keep an eye out for the next edition of Uncooked as I will be showcasing a new banner for that as well. Last week, Renevious pummeled his opponent and continued
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. This is a New Era for WWE

Hey everybody, this is my first ever blog

Anyway

Last night as you should know Brock Lesnar returned to the WWE after success in UFC and Japan
    So with that in mind many have said that the WWE is entering a new era and backing off from the PG era, so heres my thoughts

What ended it?
    Well i believe that at WrestleMania the match that was built as ...

Updated 04-03-2012 at 09:15 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The Wrestling Reaction - Raw and Wrestlemania

What’s poppin folks! RatedATB back at it once again! What a week it’s been in this crazy world of professional wrestling. It’s been a week of excitement, disappointment, and shock. We saw a historic Wrestlemania, and one HELL of a Raw. I know I said I was going to do a Wrestlemania review, but I figured everyone was gonna do that, and I was right, so I figured I’ll just give a quick rundown ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Top 5 Entertaining WWE stars today

I recently wrote a blog about my top 5 most boring WWE stars out there right now. This blog is just a follow up to that, but from a more positive perspective, this time its my top five entertaining WWE stars out there right now. First off i did not put the Rock on this list because i feel like this list is more about active WWE stars, however if Rocky had been around more this year I think I could ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.