View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Evolution of WWE: Vince, HHH, Lesnar

The evolution of wrestling over the years has been shifted from a sport to an entertainment industry. In fact, WWE ownerVince McMahon,was the very first to acknowledge it as Sports Entertainment, not a real sport.This was like a shot heard around the world, as everyone was shocked that such a statement was made public. Consequently, this move proved to ingenious, as it put to rest some of the fear ...

Updated 10-18-2013 at 10:46 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. Resurrecting Alex Riley

Now I haven't done of these for a while so I thought why not. Do not get me wrong, I love the WWE (or else why would I watch it?). I think they have done some amazing things and are doing quite well right now. However, there are times they have something or for this blog, someone, with a high potency that they just do not take advantage of. So here I will look at none other then Alex Riley. I will ...

Updated 10-22-2013 at 08:51 PM by Cross

Tags: alex riley
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Lord of the Facts III: The Return of the Stat King

Due to popular demand, I bestow upon you the 3rd installment of my fun facts trilogy. All great things come in 3’s, right? This is by far the biggest entry in the series. It will focus on TV and PPV stats, and go very in-depth. Fact checkers get ready because you’re in for a doozy. I want to thank everyone who read and helped support this series in any way. Let’s roll.

*All PPV stats ...

Updated 11-08-2013 at 05:08 AM by Kajmere

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Bound for Glory - A Must See PPV

Bound for Glory should have a different name this year. This PPV is what I think we will see as a moment of reference in time about 2 years down the road. It has the potential to be the moment we remember as the final nail or the road to redemption. This PPV should be known as TNA’s Turning Point.

2012 was a year filled with a LOT of events for TNA; several ...

Updated 10-17-2013 at 12:32 PM by Frank

Categories
  5. Diva Divison Disappearance.....

The Diva’s Division, which was once held in high regard, hasbecome an afterthought in an industry where it had once flourished to newheights and expectations. It is ashamewhen you think of how entertaining the division once was in the past and now has floundered to the bottom of the creative wheel, with seemingly no desire ofmaking a comeback. In the attitude era, the women were introduced ...

Updated 10-15-2013 at 08:00 PM by Corona2944

Categories
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  6. The Med Blog #2 A New Road To Wrestlemania

The Med Blog
    Blog #2

A New Road To Wrestlemania

The road to Wrestlemania is getting near and nearer by the day. The annual build up to the greatest show in wrestling today. Year after year we have the Wrestlemania logo show up above the crowd on RAW and storylines building up to D day.

Thinking of the build up shows prior to the big one, the Royal Rumble, ...

Updated 10-14-2013 at 06:19 PM by Medplaya

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Wrestling by the Numbers (Fun Facts ll)

I recently did a blog called “15 Amazing Facts and Weird Crap” which received great feedback, and more importantly, I had fun doing it. Therefore, I have decided to throw another statistic-fueled set of facts at you, except this time, everything has to do with numbers. Some of these numbers are readily available on various websites, others I had to look up. Either way, I think you will enjoy this ...

Updated 10-15-2013 at 05:53 PM by Kajmere

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Greatest Athletes to Wrestle in the WWE

The following is my list of the greatest athletes to ever wrestle in the WWE. Now for this list, I have 2 simple rules: (1) the entrants must have wrestled at least one singles match in a WWE ring (no WCW or NWA) and (2) they must have a recognizable reputation in wrestling. This was very difficult to objectively rank, so, as usual, enjoy the content rather than go nuts over my order. Most of these ...

Updated 11-10-2013 at 09:35 PM by Kajmere

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. This thing we "love" called wrestling

Haven't blogged in a while, I may as well. Why not?

Wrestling is a strange little beast it is. It's only wrestling sure, isn't it? It's certainly not life and death. Right? Right?

This is a response to a blog I have just read by site afficionado Rated_R(ob)KO titled "All you do is complain", and I think it's about time for it. Unlike most responses, ...

Updated 10-12-2013 at 11:36 AM by Earthquake

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. My view: Hall of Fame "Celebs shouldn't be in!"

Let's be honest here, TNA and WWE both have Hall of Fame ceremony's yearly. WWE inducting 6-8 while TNA just 1. In any case, why don't the Hall of Fames get respected? My issues with both company's Hall of Fames? Should active wrestlers be inducted? Should celebs get a spot in the Hall? Why do former wrestlers, fans, among others believe the Hall of Fames are a joke? Yes, I typed in TNA Hall of Fame ...

Updated 10-11-2013 at 10:17 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.