View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. WWE State Of The Union Adress PipeBomb Heard Around The World

This is my very first blog here so bare with me as far as the spelling and wording and such goes this is just a small review of what I thought of raw hope you enjoy

Vince McMahon and CM Punk Prom

What a great way to bring back some ratting I am actulley looking forward to this match and the story-telling that will take place. Even better was the promo to set up the match great ...
  2. Kayfabe Q&A: BLK Jeez

Height 5'7"
    Weight 170 lbs.
    Hometown: West Philly

Did you watch wrestling as a kid? And if so, who were your favorites?

Yes, I watched it ever since I was a kid. My all time favorite is Eddie ...

Updated 10-08-2012 at 11:55 AM by deadgods

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  3. The Truth, the Whole truth, and Nothing but the Truth

My second blog this time is all about the truth.

K-Kwik in the WWF
    Ron Killings one of the most underrated African American wrestlers since his time as K-Kwik in the WWF. Ron Killings and Road Dogg before they where the 3 Live Kru in TNA, they were an upcoming that debuted in WWF rapping and performing Getting Ready in there entrance. During his first year in the WWF, Ron Killings ...

Updated 10-07-2012 at 05:29 PM by AWrestlingGod

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Talking Smack #1

Welcome to Talking Smack #1. This is where I will be discussing the latest episode of Smackdown. There are a few blogs that focus on Raw, Impact, and even the Pay-Per-Views, but none that continually are dedicated to Smackdown. Here’s hoping that we change all that. There will be a learning curve for this as I try to see what works and what needs improvements. Let’s get in to it. ...
  5. 6 Ways Women's Wrestling Can Be Saved

WWE: Maintain good pace of Divas Matches

If there's one thing that WWE is doing right, it's allowing Divas matches extended time not only on the new 3-hour RAW, but on the 2-hour Smackdown. What I've seen from the past two months is just the right amount of time for them and they get more ring time on occasion than Clay, Barrett, Tensai, etc. But if Divas matches went on for any longer ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Monday Night Raw and what it should be! October 8th 2012

Hey this is my first blog/post. Each week i will be writing what i believe Raw should be in order to gain ratings and entertain the fans. Each week my blog will follow from the previous actual Raw and provide a realistic approach in how the WWE should write the next show. Sorry for any grammar issues or incorrect spelling, and please post your thoughts and opinions.

Monday Night Raw in

Updated 10-06-2012 at 05:19 PM by Haralumbi

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. From Bryan Danielson to Daniel Bryan

Bryan Danielson in Ring of Honor
    In 2002 Bryan Danielson would join Ring of Honor and was a participant in the very first main event of the company which included Low-Ki and Christopher Daniels. In his time there he would have what critics and fans alike would claim to be some of the greatest matches in history with the likes of Austin Aries, Nigel McGuinness, and Chris Hero. He would also established ...

Updated 10-06-2012 at 01:34 AM by AWrestlingGod

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Sudden Impact: Bound for Glory Inches Closer

Hey wrestling fans, DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, all the time.

We are inching closer and closer to Bound For Glory. It always gets exciting when we get closer to a big event. Not just any PPV, but for TNA, it's their Wrestlemania. So, needless to say, things are getting interesting. I'm happy to see that despite BFG being right around ...

Updated 10-04-2012 at 11:08 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. RAW 10/1 Ratings Breakdown - The Horrid 2.5 edition of The Deluxe Lounge

Alright, I'm sure the cat was out of the bag WAY before I wrote this blog. Yes. This past RAW had the lowest rating SINCE 1997 and no, cause I know many people are going to make excuses, it was not because John Cena was gone. No, it was not because of football. If you want my full opinions on what I believe made the shows decrease in ratings this week, watch the video of the week.

With ...

Updated 10-04-2012 at 04:44 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  10. The best cage matches of all-time!!

What are Steel Cage matches meant for? Some believe it is designed for the heel to lose, some say it is to settle or end a fued, and others can say it was designed to create memories that will last a lifetime. That is the point of this blog. Looking back at the history of the Steel Cage that really doesn't get the love it deserves anymore since they designed the hell in a cell and the chamber. A lot ...

Updated 10-03-2012 at 09:46 PM by TheGreatOne (underline)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.