View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Booking the perfect Money in the Bank card

MITB2013poster.jpg

In the last PPV before the "Biggest Party of the Summer," Summerslam on Sunday, August 18th in Los Angeles, the WWE invades Wells Fargo Center on Sunday, July 14th (my birthday, BTW) for the fourth annual Money in the Bank PPV.

And so, here's my projected card:

PRE-SHOW MATCH
    THE GREAT KHALI & HORNSWOGGLE VS.
  2. Superstar: John Cena "I believe Cena gets far more hate than he really deserves"

The superstar series was created simply to give my opinion on superstar X. Today, the superstar has been the top guy in the WWE for a decade. No question, the biggest draw and superstar WWE has. People who don't watch wrestling knows who the man I'll be talking about is. John Cena is that superstar who I'll be discussing. The top good guy in the company gets a mixed reaction every time he walks down ...

Updated 06-03-2013 at 12:59 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Top 10 WWE Wrestlers To Watch This Summer 2013

This list is not organized in order from "most must watch" to "least must watch" but instead just a list of ten talents, tag teams, and stables I feel fans should watch out for. The video above goes more into depth with this topic and I encourage all of you to watch it after you read this quick blog.

Ryback ...

Updated 05-30-2013 at 02:07 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Tags: wwe, wwe top 10
    Categories
    User News , Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Curtis Axel: What The Future Holds For Paul Heyman's 3rd Client.

This past RAW, it was announced that the formerly named Michael McGillcutty, Curtis Axel, was the 3rd client for Paul Heyman. Not a lot of people are pleased with this decision -- but I am for am very happy that a good talent like Joe Hennig is getting this great opportunity to shine. Isn't this something all wrestling fans, including internet ...

Updated 05-21-2013 at 10:46 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Tags: curtis axel, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  5. Booking the perfect SummerSlam card

The "Biggest Party of the Summer" hits Los Angeles for the fifth straight year as SummerSlam commences on Sunday, August 18th at the Staples Center.

And so, what should be the perfect SummerSlam card? Here's what I think should happen:

PRE-SHOW MATCH
    INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
    KOFI KINGSTON VS. WADE BARRETT
    This seems like a possible feud as ...

Updated 05-17-2013 at 08:38 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Random Thoughts: Smackdown 5-10-13

Hell, I'm not wasting time. Let's get low down and dirty.

MAIN ATTRACTION: Smackdown 5/10/13

Moaning and Bitching with Jericho

Jericho's band isn't performing tonight, giving him a chance to run his highlight reel segment, with tonight's honored guest, Ryback. So Jericho tells Ryback how he understands him and his drive for the title, but that if he wins the title ...

Updated 05-11-2013 at 11:26 PM by wil2197

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Random Thoughts: Very Unspecial Lated Edition of Raw: 5-6-2013

Okay, so after a work schedule that caused me to miss the last couple of weeks, and being sick with either the sniffles or the bird flu, I finally can do this admittedly late edition of Random Thoughts. Warning, I'm going off of poorly written notes, so my blog may be less than godly.

Main Attraction: Raw - May 6th, 2013

Cena Comedy Hour

So Cena comes out, and ...
  8. The Potential of AJ Lee vs. Kaitlyn + Fan Made Movie Trailer

I have always been an advocate of female wrestling. However, it's been really hard to support anything related to the words diva or knockout in main stream over the years.

Until now.

I see a lot of potential in this upcoming feud between AJ Lee and Kaitlyn. Being a fan of both divas, I've been craving this feud since ...
  9. The problems facing WWE today

For many years, the WWE has been the de facto wrestling promotion with its many adoring fans, high octane action, and larger-than-life Superstars. However, the WWE has been criticized by the IWC as I try to decipher in my latest blog:

Too many jobber entrances. Unless your name is either John Cena or CM Punk, the number of jobber entrances (it's when the Superstar is already in the ring ...
  10. The Sin Cara Problem

Before you read this blog I ask that you read this news article: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...n-cenas-injury

So welcome to my first ever blog. My goal with these blogs is to voice my opinion on current news/rumours as well as the matches showcased on the shows.

Anyway, let's get on with the story. The news story claims that WWE ...

Updated 04-29-2013 at 05:16 AM by Gray22105 (Want to change title)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.