View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Wrestling Backfire: The Major Problems With Summerslam

On March 31st, 1985, the WWF took their biggest gamble ever: Wrestlemania 1. If it failed, chances are the company would have gone out of business. Despite what WWE wants their fans to presume, there was a “Grand Daddy Of Them All” before Wrestlemania called Starrcade. It was a Jim Crockett Promotions’ pay-per-view to blow off the biggest feuds in the company. In contrast to Starrcade, the WWF
  2. Slow build rivalries Part.1 - HBK/Undertaker/HHH

Hi EWN peeps!
    djdylanmanov here back with my second blog, this two-part blog I will be focusing on the strength of having the fans invest emotionally into a feud with a slow build.

Particularly I want to pen my opinion to the unique way the WWE have built some recent headline Wrestlemania feuds and dovetailing feuds from year(s) gone by with a fresh new challenger.
    I will start ...

Updated 08-22-2012 at 11:17 PM by djdylanmanov (weblinks)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Wrestlemania 30 And What WWE Could Be Building Toward

As if it could not already be stated enough, John Cena is this generations Hulk Hogan. Wins most of his matches, sells the most merchandise in the company, and is the "Poster-Boy" of the company.
    How Cena and Hogan Came To Be

In January of 1984 at Madison Square Garden, Hulk Hogan knocked off The Iron Sheik to become the then WWF Champion. Afterward, the world was ...
  4. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Road to WrestleMania: WRESTLEMANIA 29

Hey everyone. I am back with the final part of my Road to WrestleMania posts. At last, I will share with you my predictions on the WrestleMania side. I hope you all enjoy.

[CENTER][SIZE=4][B][U]WRESTLEMANIA 29 [/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [B]Eight Man Tag Team match
    Kane, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth and Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio, Wade Barrett and Daniel Bryan [/B] ...

Updated 08-04-2012 at 09:03 PM by ozfan

Tags: wrestlemania
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Main Event for Wrestlemania 29?

I know it's a little early for predictions but I think one of the headlining matches will be WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs The Rock. Here are some reasons why:

• It would be the ten year anniversary of their match in 2003 at Wrestlemania 19.
    • It was Austin's last match and he can't have his last match as a loss. I think that would kill him inside, letting

Updated 07-21-2012 at 04:00 AM by Mr. Amazing

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  6. Alternative Universe 1 - The non Hogan Wrestlemania IX ending

Hello folks, a quick introduction to my blog (which hopefully if goes well, will be the first of many...or drop of the face of the earth if not). This is an extended 'What If...?' blog were I take a moment or incident in WWF history and if things went slightly different, how would they possibly play out. It's a little bit of fantasy but I do try and keep realistic to what was going on at the time. ...
  7. The 40 Greatest Superstars in Wresltemania History (35-37)

Hello everyone! I am back with another blog. This time, a blog about the 40 Greatest Superstars in Wrestlemania History.

We all think of Wrestlemania as the biggest event of the year. The time where the feuds are better than the rest of the year and the event where the matches and the moments will be remembered and go down in history.

But which Superstars have been the ...
  8. The 40 Greatest Superstars in Wresltemania History (38-40)

Hello everyone! I am back with another blog. This time, a blog about the 40 Greatest Superstars in Wrestlemania History.

We all think of Wrestlemania as the biggest event of the year. The time where the feuds are better than the rest of the year and the event where the matches and the moments will be remembered and go down in history.

But which Superstars have been the ...
  9. WWE's Unsolved Mysteries NO.1 The Nexus Buries the Undertaker

As some of you may rememberback t Bragging Rights of 2010 The Undertaker had a buried alive match with kane for the World Heavyweight Title. At that time the group known as the Nexus was running around WWE beating the living hell out of whoever they wanted

.Now at the end of the match the Nexus came ot and attacked The Undertaker to help Kane get the win. This leaves only one question. ...
  10. Wrestlemania 29 Build Up, Match Card, and Booking (Part 1, Main Events)

Hello one and all. Usually, Wrestlemania match cards start circulating around January. I for one, love creating match cards, and with 3 main events already rumored, I knew I'd make a blog on the subject. Some of the rumored matches (Brock/Austin, Punk/Austin, and Taker/Cena), I've kept the same, while others I've changed. Thanks for reading.

Main Event #1: John Cena vs. The Undertaker ...
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.