View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Sudden Impact: BFG Series Starting to Wind Down

Hey wrestling fans, DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, the real wrestling show.

The first thing I'd like to address is my failure to mention the return of Hollywood Hogan last week. It was a pretty big deal. I think I found it a bit forgettable because of the way it was presented. I would much rather have had him return as Hollywood, with ...

Updated 08-31-2012 at 09:36 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Speculation on The Beautiful People (Continued)

I'm back.

And I know. I didn't want to make a second post about them, but there seemed to be so much that went on in such a short amount of time. I feel that I could jinx it all and a big swerve could happen as soon as I send this, but this all seems pretty unusual. Lauren, Jamie, if some fan happens to lead you here, please disregard and do not respond in any way if you want your motives ...

Updated 09-02-2012 at 07:02 PM by Glue

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. The Way I See It - Gut Check, TNA Impact, etc.

Hi, guys! I'm back for another edition of The Way I See It. My biggest struggle is deciding exactly what I want to do with this blog series. I don't want to do a review of TNA's programming because we have someone that does it already. So, until I develop a foundation, I'm going to stick with providing my opinions on various things within the TNA wrestling world. I have a couple of things on my mind ...
  4. The Splash: One More Match?

Hey Splashers, I’ve been gone for awhile taking care of some things, but now I’m back, and I got plenty on my mind! I’m gonna start right off by ripping into the WWE and their ongoing nostalgia kick.

The WWE has been big on bringing back names like The Rock, ...

Updated 08-26-2012 at 09:57 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Break It Down:SummerSlam, Aces & Eights, and Much More

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior along with Bearkg with another installment of….

BREAK IT DOWN!

We got some good topics this week. Hope you enjoy.
    1. Rate SummerSlam with good, bad, and overall

Bearkg. For me, Summerslam was interesting. I'll go right into the good and bad.

Good
    Chris Jericho ...
    Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Grading TNA's Current Storylines

TNA currently has a lot of stories going on for a two hour weekly show so I thought I'd go through them and give each of them a letter grade as to how well I think they are going.

Bobby Roode losing the TNA World Championship to Austin Aries

Story: After breaking the record as the longest world champion in TNA history Roode lost the title to Austin Aries at Destination X ...
  7. Would They Be Better Off: Punk, Bryan, Ryder, More

Hey fans. DK Wrestling Savior here, putting out a special blog based on something I was thinking about. Now, I stopped watching WWE after Raw 1000, and while there are definitely some things I miss, it's a decision I don't regret. Based on things I've seen in passing, or read from blogs that are written by some friends of mine on here, or updates from my brother who still watches, I have a decent ...

Updated 08-19-2012 at 01:32 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. The Way I See It - Hardcore Justice

I posted my first blog a couple of weeks ago following Chavo Guerrero's debut in TNA Wrestling. It was mostly a rant because I felt the way they hyped him was wasted by his debut feud. However, quite a few good points were made from the comments left on the blog, so I'm not as upset anymore.

Moving on, I've decided to start a blog series. I don't know how consistently I'm going to write, ...

Updated 08-12-2012 at 02:11 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Sudden Impact: Coming Home to Hardcore Justice

Hey wrestling fans. The Saviour here with this week's edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, all the time. We are three days away from Hardcore Justice, and the much anticipated rematch between A Double and Bobby Roode. But before we get ahead of ourselves, let's talk about this coming home show, and throw out some HJ Predictions.

Let's jump into it, shall we

The ...
  10. Sudden Impact: Let's Try This Again

Hey Wrestling Fans. The Saviour here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA.

I don't know what happened last week, but my Sudden Impact report didn't get posted on the blog board. Let's hope for a different result this time.

On a quick note about last week's Impact. It was a decent show. The way I see it, with Raw 1000, TNA could do whatever they had ...
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.